Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Bwahahah

I havenā€™t tried Ascension Chamber for a while and out of curiosity tried it now. I always found itā€™s objective excitingā€¦ 3min playing and I was instantly dizzy :dizzy_face:. Haha
It doesnā€™t matter. Iā€™m home for the night and took MCT oil, raw organic cacao powder and lecithinā€¦ Maybe Ascension Chamber really affects me (no other store title or custom from SubClub has yet to do this to me) so Iā€™m trying to do a better manifestation practice to get maximum benefit.

3 Likes

This makes me wonder what is zp? Do we really know it? Anyway if 3 min is doing this much I wonder why people try even more than 1 loop with zp titles. I just woke up from sleep now. The effect of blu zp is still there. Head is not heavy anymore but I can feel something in my head. I will take another rest day today and will try 5 min tomorrow if itā€™s giving me the dizzy head again, will try 3 min version :new_moon_with_face:

I donā€™t know. Thereā€™s the build, the primer, the script, the solace mask and then thereā€™s each of us and our brain capacity and our traumas and beliefs.

I donā€™t usually notice much while playing subs regardless of play duration and it tends to take a while for me to see manifestations.

I havenā€™t played the strictly cognitive subs often ever, though I own them all. So, itā€™s possible limitless zp and quantum limitless zp and the newest ones would also affect me strongly.

Traumas and beliefs ,I have a very limited mindset regarding learning nd its mostly negative thatā€™s why blu is taking shit out me. Nothing hides from zp

But only one thing wonder me. Out of the whole 15 mins of the subliminal, how 3 mins affects the user and SaintSovereign seems to recommend it as well . Then I should take it that it does have all the benefits of 15 mins version. Thus some genuine questions regarding zp. This tech is the most mysterious

I mean zp takes ā€œless is moreā€ to a whole new level

1 Like

I donā€™t know if 3min is the best always. It could depend on the title and the user. It does seem to minimize recon though. My dreams are also less vivid.

1 Like

First night after listening to two 3 min titles

Second night

Third night

Fourth night

It seems like I can continue listening to this day.
Maybe Iā€™ll wait for another day without listening to see what will be my REM.

Just for experiment sake. Iā€™m revisiting my TĀ²v1 custom (1st series Q Terminus Squared)ā€¦ Primer had more healing than Qv2 which focused on manifestation. Wow. It syncs well with ZP customs:) I feel it immediately.

Customs never go out of fashion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wondering those who are complaining for emperor. Should try them with a different zp title. Ik its not recommended but what if they pair Emperor v4/emperor qv1 with emperor zp(or per as rule with different titles like chosen zp) . Provided not to try it with Qv2. I can feel the recon right away boom

2 Likes

Wow. Iā€™m too impatient to go pre-Q which, for many required a bunch of time and loopā€¦ but they would be different.

2 Likes

The description some gave of previous Emperors was cool but not compatible with what Iā€™m after.

For those who think theyā€™re getting dizzy from ASC, is it only for a short period of time? Or do you find it lingers?

Just curious

1 Like

Lasts for me. Hours.

2 Likes

Edited my post as it had the potential that you might take my post in way I didnā€™t mean to.

Thank you

2 Likes

While this right somehow . But to be precise "old versions never go out of fashion "

1 Like

Iā€™m a strong proponent and adopter of latest technology, especially when itā€™s tested like Fire & Saint masterfully do.
But customized subs are pretty cool and the many modules can only be gotten through Q store.

4 Likes

Can we not start this old debate?

The reason people are having ā€œless resultsā€ (READ: less OBVIOUS results) is because ZP CLEANSES your inner bullshit. Until this is done, external results may be less, although this varies. But once concluded, the external world is MUCH more what you want than on any prior tech.

We even have the data that ZP is at about 60-70% efficiency/results, whereas QV2 was at about 50%. This is what SAINT said, not me, and itā€™s actually higher than that, but they have very strict measurements for ā€œefficiency.ā€

The reason yā€™all want back to older versions is because youā€™re afraid to face the pain ZP digs up.

I know, because Iā€™ve been there.

Lean into the pain. Glory awaits on the other side.

9 Likes

I want to add to this, ZP makes it quite quickly feel like youve not only achieved some of your goals, but also that youve never had any problems achieving them to begin with. This makes it quite hard to notice results sometimes, as you barely even remember you ever being any different!

I usually find i only notice results when reading my private journal back. Only than is when i properly realise how different i used to be before starting the sub.

Im a big believer that this could be one of the biggest contributers to people claiming theyre getting very little results. They simply dont remember how different they used to be before starting the sub. How can you be glad that youve gotten over a hurdle, when you barely remember there being a hurdle to begin with.

5 Likes

Or we can stop bringing out pitchforks any time someone dares to say they prefer something about older tech. Itā€™s getting a old as fuck.

6 Likes

Nah chill. It was my theory back then. I am patient with zp.i read your post on how zp digs up old shits . And I read Lutherā€™s post too. I wonā€™t recommend old versions over zp. Zp is the king. I was talking about the time when zp wasnā€™t released what if people used less loops. That might result in better results

2 Likes