Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Is this really true , this is the saddest thing I heard in the forum šŸ„²šŸ„²

7 Likes

Itā€™s true and incredibly saddening.

Iā€™d much rather not go into details as it isnā€™t my place to speak about it however @Invictus, @GoldenTiger, myself and @StateOfBeing all saw the thread.

7 Likes

I didnā€™t expect thatā€¦ Wow. This makes me sad.

3 Likes

I definitely feel like this is the case. Whether we want to admit or not, having our results constantly moving our baseline is better than being bombarded with results and keeping the same mindset. Whenever something happens related to ZP, I barely acknowledge it, because it feels normal. During Q, or even the older formats, all results where easy to notice, because they were so jarringly different from our inner realities. It caused a lot of mental turmoil and cognitive dissonance. The older versions caused action without inner change, while ZP excels at doing both.

For example the physical shifting technology in ZP has given incredibly fast results, that may not even have been possible with previous versions. On top of doing that, I also got to do a lot of introspection and become a completely different person mindset wise.

3 Likes

May he RIP

5 Likes

That is something I think about occasionally when it comes to forums and social media. Not everyoneā€™s family or folks close to them will have access to their personal accounts should something unfortunately happen to them

Folks could just disappear and that would be it.

Even more of a reason to be good to each other

17 Likes

Oh man! Say this isnā€™t true. @Meng123 's gone? Rest in peace, my friend. You were always ready to lend a helping hand on the forum. Will miss his straightforward and quick replies to find the needle in the haystack that is this place.

To @Meng123 our friendly neighborhood Arch Archivist.

19 Likes

So sad to hear the about @Meng123 :cry: This forum has truly lost a good friend. Rest in peace @Meng123.

8 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s terrible. My condolences to his family for their loss! :pensive:

6 Likes

Id kinda like the arch alchivist role to change to ā€œmengs apprenticeā€ or something like that to celebrate the great influence he had on this little internet forum and its community.

4 Likes

@Meng123 So sorry for his family and the SubClub familyā€™s loss. May he rest in poweršŸ™

3 Likes

Aye
To @Meng123

5 Likes

For those who are sleeping too little or unexpectedly waking up too early and can not fall asleep again.

I have this application on my phone which contains many isochronic(binaural) programs but what is most important there are many sleeping ones.

Like today I woke up at 6:16 still somehow tired. It is a weekend damn, so I opened my phone and played one of the sleeping programs which were bringing me back to my delta waves which are the deepest waves when you sleep. So I slept another one hour. It is also great if you could not fall asleep.

I am very glad about that because sometimes I woke up even at 4:50 or 5:30.

Also doing a few days of camomile tea and my REM phase of sleep is better about 20-30 minutes.

6 Likes

@Deadpool - I wonder what it is with ZP titles and waking up early. I woke up at around 5am today. Currently in Washout after running a stack of Paragon Custom + RM + WANTED.

5 Likes

I felt that itā€™s a good thing to share about ZP in general, a simple thing but good enough to share on itā€™s main thread too

It was about wanted working either externally or internally (by ZP standard ofc)

2 Likes

Still waiting for Paragon Sleep. It honestly sounds like one of the best titles ever. When that comes out I can ditch sleep supplements.

2 Likes

Am not looking for this product but for your sake and for those who desire Paragon Sleep, I hope they make it.

2 Likes

A Paragon: Sleep Mastery sub would be nice, indeed.

1 Like

I think Saint Just tried a prototype of paragon sleep

Since then heā€™s still sleeping, but once heā€™ll wake up, a new man will arise from the mattress of the old one

3 Likes

There is already a Deep Sleep module