Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Let me clarify. I am already introverted . Quantum Limitless ZP has helped me be more comfortable as an introvert
Embrace my inner world

12 Likes

How many subs are you running now?

Thank you for that clarification, it changes things significantly. I went from assuming that I should run something like Stark with it, to now understanding that it is simply an effect of the healing from ST1.

My next stack will be centered around QL so Iā€™m currently reflecting on how that stack should look like when the time comes to run it. Just sourcing as much data as I can for now.

You and Fire take care of yourselves! Thanks for working so hard to get these titles out. Hope you had a great Valentine Day.

3 Likes

So true. As long as the person says, hey Iā€™m experimenting, if I fall on my ass, itā€™s on me. Some of our breakthroughs and innovations came from experimentation. And these people took full responsibility.

3 Likes

I second that. I wish I had the time. But if I didā€¦ I would be Rick van Winkle.

1 Like

Any input on whether a Khan St. 4, QL st. 4 and Mogul (switched out with True Social or Libertine in less busy periods) could make a good lawyer stack (ENTJ/INTJ personality) or if it will be too dense?

I will probably have a few months to get used to the stack before changing job, but I will be busy AF if I decide to go ahead with a job change. I could scale it down to Khan, Limitless and Mogul.

Long term I think that Emperor, HoM and possibly Chosen could be great in a lawyer stack as well, but within the next few years I have some dating/social goals that Khan would fit very well.

5 Likes

I like the idea of including QL for sure. Basing that just on what Iā€™ve read by Gerry Spence and how he says winning any case is about deciding what aspects of the case you want to focus on and emphasize. That requires a sharp mind.

Khan would help with alpha/dominance but might be overkill since it has so the other stuff. Ascension or Ascended Mogul might help get that faster.

4 Likes

Thanks. I do transactions (M&A/VC/capital markets) an never go to court, but there is still a lot of tactic (and data) involved.

I agree that Ascension/AM or Emperor would be fine if my only aim was to be a good lawyer. However, since I have a few good years of night life left in me, I would love to include Khan if possible at all.

3 Likes

It will be dense, but I believe it could definitely work. I myself am gravitating towards using Khan and QL at the same time when I start my new journal in April, but I havenā€™t decided yet.

If you want to follow Saintā€™s experimental guidelines regarding the expansive/restrictive/balancing dynamic of a 3 sub stack, I suspect that adding Mogul to the mix would be redundant. It depends on what your area of growth is primarily focused on, but if QL is your expansive sub and Khan is your restrictive sub, then the balance between the two cannot be Mogul. TS can definitely work as the balancer in that type of scenario though, or LB even (not sure about Libertine though).

If you donā€™t care about those guidelines, then go for whatever you feel is right.

What do you guys think of a Khan, wanted and Ql all zp combo?

3 Likes

You would outsmart and seduce every woman.
Except for those who would be taken by someone else who is also running QL with Khan :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think itā€™s a fairly balanced stack. Personally, Iā€™m a little worried about pairing QL with Khan because of the sheer degree of intensity from both subs (their first stages especially), but users like @FireDragon have shown that it can be done.

6 Likes

The Legacy ZP on deck.

13 Likes

After The Legacy, Seductress is up next. @lrw

14 Likes

IMO stark+commander would be necessary

aha, so emperor would be better than khan, and for women and overall social dominance you could add primal seduction, for better focus on transaction u could add QLst4 and ur good to go

Seductress ZP and The Legacy ZP, now available.

13 Likes

Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct on deck.

10 Likes

AI: Survival Instinct complete. Ascension for Women later tonight.

8 Likes