Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Oooo this is fascinating stuff, can you suggest the best stack for an ENTJ? I assume it would include at least one of these 3 subs.

1 Like

Both Saint and Voytek have mentioned the effect of reverse reconciliation when running Limitless, where they are immediately put into recon when starting the sub but experience the beneficial effects a month into running the sub.

1 Like

i’m not Saint but, I’d say (according to your goals);

MTMX ZP would be the Expansive element, Stark or Chosen as the restrictive element, and either Love bomb, PCC, or maybe a spiritual title for the balancer.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion, it makes a lot of sense.

Now I understand the expansive and restrictive elements (what I want to improve and what grounds my personality into its current archetype) but the balancing element of the stack is what I’m confused with to be honest. How does one determine the balancing element of their stack, is it based on counter-attacking your own shortcomings?

Bro! FYI, Enneagram is anothsr personality test (which I also find accurate). The one we were talking about in this thread is MBTI.

2 Likes

This might not make sense to most of you (yet), as the idea is still being worked on.

Let’s remove the MBTI and focus on a person instead as an example. I’ll use myself. I was running Chosen From Within, Mind’s Eye, Paragon.

The expansive element builds upon, enhances and expands upon your core attribute. That was Mind’s Eye.

The restrictive element grounds you, keeps that core attribute from spiraling out of control. That’s Chosen From Within as I tend to detach from humanity / society for long periods of time, becoming completely lost in my work and creative pursuits.

Paragon is the balancer, as my physical health and mental / spiritual health are intrinsically linked. Also, both ME and CFW are addressing two “competing” poles of my inner life, and to balance that out, my physical health should be addressed.

17 Likes

He talks about that here:

6 Likes

I don’t remember what titles are in your stack, but MTMX may actually be your balance title, especially if you’re using martial arts as a form of alchemy.

4 Likes

Just to be clear, I don’t know if my stack adheres to the Expansive/Restrictive/Balancing template but currently I’m running MTMX, Stark and Mind’s Eye. After your response, I assume that ME = Expansive, Stark = Restrictive and MTMX = Balance.

Alright, so both the expansive and restrictive elements are based on your core attributes but the balancer is still something I’m having a hard time figuring out. Is it the counter-measure to both the expansive and restrictive elements then (hence the term balancer)?

So to dumb down/simplify the concept, let’s say I were to run 2 titles focused on physique/physicality, the balancing title would be a cognitive title?

It changes from time to time. Right now, I am playing Minion Masters and Legion TD 2.

Note the similarities in the core mechanics of these titles (not the gameplay loop). They require you to complete complex mathematical and strategic calculations in a very short amount of time, predict what your enemy is going to do next, etc. Lots of problem solving and critical thinking (while under pressure) involved.

9 Likes

Please tell us about khan objectives
Edit: because you are writing
Please give me a comment on stacking Stark+khanSt1+khan st4

I dont think i quite understand. So what i gather: the expansive element builds ontop of something you already have a solid foundation on. For instance, how invictus has WANTED. Than the restrictive one builds on something you dont have much of a foundation on and works somewhat opposed to the expansive element. And than the balancer is a simple means of getting recon in check, IE if recon manifests as headache you use paragon, as stress you use sanguine etc etc.

Do i understand this right or am i misunderstanding what youre saying?

It depends. This COULD be correct, but it all depends on your goals. Don’t get into the habit of pigeonholing a title into one of the three elements. For example, while Mind’s Eye is my expansive title, it could be your restrictive or balance. Turning your long term goals into a narrative statement can help with determining what you need to run, for example:

My goal is to create amazing products that change the world (expansive impulse), but I am extremely emotionally detached to the very people I want to help (restrictive impulse). And as a result of that imbalance, I have a tendency to lose myself in my work so much that my physical health can suffer (balance impulse).

So, why did I choose these titles when other ones may actually fit better (on the surface)? For me, I’m looking for granular, focused results. I don’t need Mogul right now because I already have pathways to manifestation for income, and I’ve overcome many of my income ceilings. Right now, I’m less focused on profit and more focused on making the most incredible product ever. I feel that Mind’s Eye fits much better (due to the xNTP mindset that I discussed earlier).

My detachment from humanity stems from a string of betrayals from people I loved and was close to in my 20s. CFW.

And, I know that I can go into manic sessions of creativity to the point where I stop eating healthy, forget to workout, etc. because my work is the only thing I’m thinking about. Spartan, EmpFit and the such have a bit of alpha masculinity scripting in it, which I am avoiding right now, as I feel I am “alpha” enough.

14 Likes

Am only running Renaissance Man so I guess none of this stuff can relate to me, am only going for the goal of releasing my games very soon.

1 Like

Yes, I suppose we can simplify it to this, but the concept goes deeper (which we’ll explain later).

Not quite? Restrictive element tempers the expansive impulse, which can wreck your life if unchecked. For example, an unchecked love for money can turn into oppressive greed that harms others, so you run Chosen to restrict that impulse and channel it into positive growth for everyone.

The balance element provides moderation to the two opposing impulses, expansion and restriction. It’s the most personal and nebulous of the three elements because only you can really answer what the balance is. I’d need you to provide me with a scenario to better answer this.

7 Likes

Ok this makes a lot more sense, it’s a free flowing concept. I wonder if you can devise a narrative template of sorts that can help guide us in determining what our subliminal impulses are. For example:

My goal/purpose = Expansive element
The negative consequence of reaching my goals/purpose = Restrictive element
The fulfillment of other aspects in my life that may be neglected by the quest to attain said goal/purpose = Balancing element

1 Like

Are the discussions about personality tests and MBTI, relevant to this thread or should it have it’s own? Felt like it sort of derailed a bit. Still very interesting stuff.

Of course they are, it’s relating MBTI and other types of indicators with the subs that one can and should use.

1 Like

Owner’s prerogative. :wink:

10 Likes

What stack do you suggest for this personality?
ISTJ-T

1 Like