Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

A question regarding the new Emperor build and current custom builds. Are the current custom builds already with the new anti-recon script or not yet (and it will be announced something like “from now on the customs also have the new improved anti-recon-script”)?

Also: still waiting for Limitless Executive and Executive in the Q store. I might sound like Bart Simpson in the episode where he wants his elephant…

1 Like

Adding Limitless Executive to the q-store second :wink:

Thanks, that is a bit more precise on how long to wait for…

1 Like

What ever the sub used , My dominant feeling with zp in one word is “dissociation” I don’t know why is this but I know the feeling .

2 Likes

This helped. Thanks a lot for the help guys

1 Like

You have successfully landed …

at the …

Zero Point.

:joy:

3 Likes

i am interested to know why is this @SaintSovereign any idea!

I have an idea why this is happen so correct me if iam wrong .

If older versions generated a lot of recon (pain) so any time away from it is considered to the mind (pleasure)

Now with zp with Less recon (less pleasure ) so any time away from the subs considered (pain )

And because we move from pain to pleasure more , that’s why with zp I crave to get back to my stack again as fast as possible .

I think I explained this the other day.

Imagine having a conversation with a friend and he inspires you to start your own business. You talk about ideas and stuff, getting extremely excited and motivated in the process (EDIT: This is that “euphoric” ZP feeling, there’s actually no “euphoria” scripting, positivity just feels good). You rush home and over the next few days, you slowly begin to realize that the logistics of the idea is more than you anticipated. So, you become a bit sad and depressed because now fear and anxiety has started to set in. This is recon on a smaller scale. To help resolve it, keep working toward your goal and take action. This sorta “convinces” the mind that the task can be achieved and the recon starts to release. It takes about 1-3 days to resolve naturally.

As for not being able to wait, it’s just because ZP is full of the most positive and encouraging messaging you can think of, a complete counterpart to what you see in media today. There’s very few sources of that kind of positivity and motivation, so you begin to want it more.

The new anti-recon scripts will help with this a bit.

27 Likes

Can confirm, with the new scripting I have less FOMO concerning running my sub. I can space out my sessions better which I’m pretty sure has led to better results for me.

7 Likes

Same here. I seem to know the perfect duration to listen to each sub, how many rest days to take, etc. All on an intuitive level. And the results have been flowing in like never before

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign Question, with less recon is it wise to run more loops per day, like the old school subs. Just asking for a friend.:wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

No it is not.

4 Likes

The new kitten definitely hits deeper and stronger but there’s little to no recon whatsoever. Cool. :sunglasses: The only drawback is it’s pretty intensive and requires a bit more energy.

3 Likes

Nope. Let’s not even start this, everyone. lol.

7 Likes

What? No? The Khan is capable of so much than merely being dominant.

Tf

i wonder if saint and fire would release a line of “lite” versions of all of the subs that have nothing related to manifestation and attracting things.

just light and pure scripting for a genuine mindset shift

1 Like

I was thinking about that before , lite version of the titles , but it may produce more reconciliation as Saint stated .

1 Like

When will ZP v2 become official the new standard and the customs can be upgraded with a discount?

1 Like

What happened to updating all titles to ZPv2? I thought Q was automated.

Saint said it would take them 2-3 more days: