Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

I understand. Emperor and Paragon. How do you feel about that combo? It’s… Less involved than your projected intentions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, but something was telling me that I need to address every issue one by one with full focus.

1 Like

🙇🏼‍♂️

I have noticed -

When I am in Recon / Overload mode , I tend to have low appetite .
I can go on without eating for 4-5 hours after having a meal .

But when the results are flowing ( script execution ) ,
I can’t go more than 90 minutes without a meal .

Anybody have similar experience ?

3 Likes

Hard to say. I usually can go 1-2 days without a meal :joy:

4 Likes

This is interesting

First word came to my mind as I read your post is this

“Interia”

And this is the dictionary definition

• The tendency of a body at rest to remain at rest or of a body in straight line motion to stay in motion in a straight line unless acted on by an outside force; the resistance of a body to changes in momentum.
  • Resistance or disinclination to motion, action, or change.
  • Lack of activity; sluggishness; passiveness; inertness.

The zp model focused on “taking action” as Saint write before

Desire :arrow_right: taking action :arrow_right:strengths faith :arrow_right: that amplify the desire

What if the sub starts execution in amore noticeable ways when you start taking action?

How results are flowing to you ? You take inspired action then results come or what . I mean we can reduce the time of seeing noticeable results by taking actions early on

4 Likes

This is a very weird and specific observation and probably no one can relate to this but I share it anyway.
Since I have started using Subliminals when I sometimes speak in English which is not my first language my stuttering is worse than was before.

In my work, I am working with many different nationalities and once every week I have a meeting with a foreign guy and have to speak English with him. And it is just very bad. Sentences are coming from me like if you want to take something which is very good stuck.

Funny that in my first language everything is normal as it was before. I mean I am still stuttering but it is not worse.

I just want to say it out loud because I do not know what to do with this and of course do not want to stop listening to SC.

2 Likes

How loudly do people listen ZP for in iPhone?

Oho?
For me it has the opposite effect

I’ve went from hesitant in my speaking to confident and finally able to use the wide vocabulary I have without using the same words over and over again

Maybe you have started a new sub recently or are processing a lot of the script?
IDK

3 Likes

Could be reverse Recon !

Do you have cognition echancing Sub in your stack ?

I too have the same effect after listening to Cognition boosting Subs .
Sometimes the words that come out of my mouth are so strange that after letting it out , I wonder where they came from .

I too think this maybe the cause .
When overloaded , I just cant get the appropriate word out of my mouth even though I know what to say .

1 Like

It’s recon. Cognitive boosting subs do this. Subs in general can interfere with thought due to all the input. Saint said that it can even become more difficult to meditate due to subs.

Part of the reason why I’m including Dragon Tongue in the custom I’m building today.

1 Like

Can confirm. When I ran too much or I am at the end of the cycle it’s tough to stay in meditation or even get into it. Too many thoughts racing.

3 Likes

@Houdini I listen on my IPhone no higher than 5 on a 10 scale but usually 3 to 4.

1 Like

I’ve been feeling sleepy since I did my loop yesterday… slept 11 hours and today I woke up and took a power nap and I slept another 2 hours.

Overexposure, or because of the healing?

I did 5 min of Rebirth and 1 loop of my Custom.

One loop really goes a long way… I started to see a lot of great results on my 3th break day and probably should of kept going with it.

1 Like

It’s better if people start thinking in time instead of loops.

That’s how it was before Q. We used to shoot for 250-500 HOURS of any given title. And the masked ones were 45 minutes long

4 Likes

Yeah crazy to think 500 Hours!
If you did that on ZP :exploding_head:

:warning: !!! Choking hazard post !!! :warning:

Okay time to shoot for 250-500 hours of ZP so
So around 1000 to 2000 loops

I think I can manage it if I play 20 loops every other day for 3 month

So only 5 hour of play time it’s quite manageable compared to previous technology I went for in the last few years :grinning:

I feel obligated to mention that this post is a satyre a second time just to be sure, don’t do that… Just don’t…

6 Likes

It would take YEARS