Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

First night after listening to two 3 min titles

Second night

Third night

Fourth night

It seems like I can continue listening to this day.
Maybe I’ll wait for another day without listening to see what will be my REM.

Just for experiment sake. I’m revisiting my T²v1 custom (1st series Q Terminus Squared)… Primer had more healing than Qv2 which focused on manifestation. Wow. It syncs well with ZP customs:) I feel it immediately.

Customs never go out of fashion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wondering those who are complaining for emperor. Should try them with a different zp title. Ik its not recommended but what if they pair Emperor v4/emperor qv1 with emperor zp(or per as rule with different titles like chosen zp) . Provided not to try it with Qv2. I can feel the recon right away boom

2 Likes

Wow. I’m too impatient to go pre-Q which, for many required a bunch of time and loop… but they would be different.

2 Likes

The description some gave of previous Emperors was cool but not compatible with what I’m after.

For those who think they’re getting dizzy from ASC, is it only for a short period of time? Or do you find it lingers?

Just curious

1 Like

Lasts for me. Hours.

2 Likes

Edited my post as it had the potential that you might take my post in way I didn’t mean to.

Thank you

2 Likes

While this right somehow . But to be precise "old versions never go out of fashion "

1 Like

I’m a strong proponent and adopter of latest technology, especially when it’s tested like Fire & Saint masterfully do.
But customized subs are pretty cool and the many modules can only be gotten through Q store.

4 Likes

Can we not start this old debate?

The reason people are having “less results” (READ: less OBVIOUS results) is because ZP CLEANSES your inner bullshit. Until this is done, external results may be less, although this varies. But once concluded, the external world is MUCH more what you want than on any prior tech.

We even have the data that ZP is at about 60-70% efficiency/results, whereas QV2 was at about 50%. This is what SAINT said, not me, and it’s actually higher than that, but they have very strict measurements for “efficiency.”

The reason y’all want back to older versions is because you’re afraid to face the pain ZP digs up.

I know, because I’ve been there.

Lean into the pain. Glory awaits on the other side.

9 Likes

I want to add to this, ZP makes it quite quickly feel like youve not only achieved some of your goals, but also that youve never had any problems achieving them to begin with. This makes it quite hard to notice results sometimes, as you barely even remember you ever being any different!

I usually find i only notice results when reading my private journal back. Only than is when i properly realise how different i used to be before starting the sub.

Im a big believer that this could be one of the biggest contributers to people claiming theyre getting very little results. They simply dont remember how different they used to be before starting the sub. How can you be glad that youve gotten over a hurdle, when you barely remember there being a hurdle to begin with.

5 Likes

Or we can stop bringing out pitchforks any time someone dares to say they prefer something about older tech. It’s getting a old as fuck.

6 Likes

Nah chill. It was my theory back then. I am patient with zp.i read your post on how zp digs up old shits . And I read Luther’s post too. I won’t recommend old versions over zp. Zp is the king. I was talking about the time when zp wasn’t released what if people used less loops. That might result in better results

2 Likes

Fair point. ZP makes it out to be your reality very quickly without much “conscious notice.”

So I see how this can be hard to notice.
Awareness of self is very necessary for ZP!

1 Like

81f2deb5145065425485881925_700wa_0

1 Like

:trident: :fire: get ‘em!!!

I think there is a basic reasons why zp effects outlast those of Q tech

When you’ve worked on inner qualities they tend to maintain themselves by their own expression throughout our everyday actions & thoughts, so for ZP effect to lessen, it would need some sort of hard destruction of those believes hardly acquired through inner work

As in opposition to Q where as when you stop using it, the source of “external” validation of those qualities you worked upon, are only sowly and in a minority being assimilated with the expression of your self, because it has been gained throughout “external” means, so effects are bound to disapear more quickly and much less retained

It doesn’t mean all gain on Q are disapearing as soon as you stop but a bigger % will, it would need a lot more time for Q to be assimilated in your inner being as in opposition to ZP wich works on the root problem

I don’t know why but to me to have long term results (long term as in mostly definitive) ZP needs 3-6 month (6 month being optimal), and Q at the bare minimum 6-18 month (because we all know how it’s hard to change a believe once for good when it come from external validation, and even years might be needed to do so in a “definitive” manner)

Q is a pill ZP the therapy

4 Likes

One question?
Where’s @Meng123

2 Likes

I haven’t seen him since he made that post announcing his return. I hadn’t noticed his absence until I saw this.

2 Likes