Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Insufficient valuing of and observation of their individual, internal process and characteristics.

Not listening to themselves; only focusing on listening to the subliminal.

The subliminal is one-half of a partnership. You provide the rest.

Thus, once you have successfully chosen and engaged an effective subliminal strategy, your job is not finished. It’s not just ‘press play and coast the rest of the way’.

Rather than ending at that point, the real learning begins at that point. But it’s a celebratory learning, because, as long as you try, you are pretty much guaranteed eventual success.

If a person continues to work on herself and to learn himself, I feel that the reconciliation may still occur at times (it is a natural part of life after all), but it will not be chronic.

4 Likes

@James I feel the same way too. I would be a Superstar/Guru/ Magician with my own TV show.:pray::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink: I am very happy almost 7 months in I found Sub Club. Progress has be slow but steady. When I doubt myself, The Universe shows me signs that it works. Stay the path and Keep you head to the sky! Amen and Amen.

2 Likes

Imagine setting a goal in life, for example working out each day of the week (which is now your mental focus). You set that goal and start accomplishing it, it elates you because you align with the goals that are set. Now, something occurs and you stop going, triggering reconciliation (without subliminal) because you set an expectation and it is not fulfilled.

If there was not a mental focus on working out, there would not have never been a disappointment in the first place.

That’s how I see it. If a person is not living a “high life”, meaning not having much life to live for, being in the barbs, it is likely that person’s energy, life, and willpower are low also and changes have to be made brick by brick not castle by castle because it is too much change for that person to bear at once and nothing ever gets acted upon, resulting in constant reconciliation or disappointment for not achieving the exhilarating amount of goals and objectives set.

Jep, and this is the key. Users here who have the best results are those who stuck with a program until they expressed it flawlessly.

It’s funny how you said the same thing, only that it was formulated differently and this is the beauty or the curse of perception.

@Fractal_Explorer, what Rebirth did for me, after just one loop is blank the page, so I can easily conform to a new story.

Ahhh, I don’t want to spread misinformation but I have a lot of experience with Blue Skies in my custom from Qv2. It’s been a while but I’ll have to see how many customs it made it into before I realized it bottlenecked me.

Thanks for the tips. I’ve recently reduced volume and I’m going for significantly less loops during the week so I’ll see how that goes after the washout.

@Amoris I’ll consider rebirth, but I’m going to see what support says first. The way I see it this is overexposure vs recon territory. If it’s recon rebirth could help. If it’s leaning more towards overexposure, stacking another sub will do me no good. I guess that’s part of the challenge is actually identifying why the subliminal input gives trouble.

3 Likes

Okay, I have to ask this — I did a loop of Stark, two days break, then one of Stark and Rebirth… got instant overload from the first loop.

Feels like I have to process for two weeks to get all this information integrated.

I do notice the program at play but I’m exhausted mentally and emotionally.

Is it just me or have others experienced this also?

I read that some people are doing only one loop every 5+ days and not even the entire loop?

1 Like

For everyone here, y’all might find something here that would help you in one way or another.

3 Likes

I have never put any healing modules in my customs. If I need healing I will listen to the general files

1 Like

“Chronic reconciliation” for users isn’t a real thing. Stop it, NOW. This is your last chance before another banning. This is little more than another rehash of the “Qv2 is too powerful” thing that you started before. Every time I consider changing my mind about your ban, you start this mess back up again.

Reconciliation is little more than the mind struggling between the beliefs it holds now and the beliefs that are being challenged. Reconciliation can occur after listening to a song with lyrics that challenge you, in a debate with a colleague in which their viewpoints are challenged, or even reading a book that challenges your views.

To those who are fans of “conspiracy theories.” What happens when you tell someone about what you’ve heard or perceived? Most people get angry and just shut you down. That’s reconciliation. The difference is, with a subliminal, you can’t just shut it down because the source of the challenging views are coming from yourself. So, you get angry / annoyed / sad for a few days until you’ve integrated (or outright rejected) the information that was challenging you.

@Malkuth already answered your other question about why you’ll “spontaneously” execute some of the script. All of our actions are dictated by prior information. Some things you act on now, some you act on later.

20 Likes

I think it’s only fair to point out @RVconsultant used that term in one of the previous posts.

Not trying to stir the pot here.

I just report my own experiences. If it’s off the mark and I make some bad inferences that spiral into something else I do apologize. Just trying to figure it all out for myself.

RECON :heart_eyes:

Thank you for posting this, AlexSQ!

@Fractal_Explorer please read this post and consider what might be helpful to implement, and to repeat myself, please also enter a support ticket.

2 Likes

I think this is solved once you heal/build confidence/Dragon Reborn and then run a sub again, you are more likely to work through whatever the sub asks of you. Is that right?

Thank you. That is excellent advice and I will work on including all your tips in my sub work.

1 Like

I remember subs (especially Stark) working for me much much better once I was done with Regeneration and DR. It was Q but I suppose the baseline is the same.

3 Likes

I have been trying to approach more scientifically or rather say more analytical to when is the right time to end the rest day or have to do another one.

I have an oura ring that can monitor our sleeping, deep phase, and REM phase. REM phase is the time when we are having dreams so I think this phase is much of importance for processing our listened subs.

Sometimes I have my REM slightly above 1 hour and because the average time should be around 1 hour 30 minutes and have it below I think on that day I should have it as a rest day.

I guess that no one is doing this monitoring
(and also there is a question about how much is this monitoring reliable, maybe I have much more REM sleep than it is in my oura ring) but I have just wanted to share my thoughts.

1 Like

That makes me feel like either my watch isn’t accurate at all, or I get too much deep sleep :rofl:

2 Likes

Pity you do not have a REM phase, but do not worry after I have listened to my Emperor’s custom I got many times deep within 2:30 and more range.

1 Like

I don’t think the Apple Watch can calculate that, or does anyone know if it does?

This is quite funny that Apple does not have it, because before oura ring I had just a cheap Honor band for about 30 euros and it has REM monitoring.

1 Like

I think most REM happens towards the latter part of sleep. So more REM should happen at 8 hours of sleep than at 5 hours.

If you’re serious about your sleep quality, how about contacting people who are professionals such as doctors or researchers who specialize in sleep to find out what they recommend?

3 Likes