Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

@Lion thanks for your message,
2. Wow, khan updated v2Q as you mentioned quicker manifestation, would that be for getting laid quickly? And can we get to see the results much faster within 2 weeks because previous version based on what i read on the forum and my experience it took very long time up until now its been 1 month and i havent got laid
3. Libertine V3, whats the newly changes to it, faster results and would the women take an aggresive approach to say the want to fuck,by stating their intentions, would it also be strong as v1 for only getting laid and not dates and talks.
4. For PSIC is there an update to v2 and how would the results be like?

Anyone experienced libertine v2q, whats your experience and khan v2q, experience also PSIC v2q experience?

Lastly, ive been using subliminals from difference companys since 2013 and ive the ability to take in strong programming without healing
Can i stake KHAN V2 or previous versions with PSIC v2 or previous version together with Libertine v3 as booster?

Cheers

1 Like

@SaintSovereign could you please help answer or could anyone?

Thank you

That would be for the entire scripts’ goals, including growth opportunities and minor things that would build momentum.

You still gotta go out there. I doubt a person would just show up at your door; unless you’re a practical master wizard of some sort, maybe some poor soul gets stranded by your house in the middle of the night and they’d have to spend the night in :wink:

It’s gonna depend on the woman. Some women don’t like to play games and would take that aggressive approach. You’re into a night of your life when you run into those. The Aura will trigger that scenario if applicable to the woman.

You should be good to go. If the loop load is too heavy on your head, take it down a notch for a week, until you get accustomed to the scripts. Experiment and find your own comfort zone.

PS: the heck is PSIC? Primal Seduction Iron Chair?

4 Likes

Ofcourse, i understand this very well, and im an outgoing person and push my self to the limits to approch women and recently joined salsa dance class and cooking class to meet women, so if i understand you well you mean this subliminals will only work in gettong me laid if im out taking action meeting women, and yes i am dling this , howveer i havent still gotten laid, i think i should switch to prime seduction iron clad, libertine v1 and truesocial, prime will get be laid faster isnt it if i am there out in the field? Khan seems to me a long terms subliminal that builds from the core it may take 3 months after i see anu results ofcourse it would be a long terms benefits
Has anyone gotten results faster shortterm lets say within 2 weeks and got Laid after listening to khan stage 1 and 4?

Okay, so whats the update on libertine v3q? whats added, what kind of results will we get to see? perhaps someone can share pls

Also prime seduction iron clad v2q, whats the update about?

Thanks appreciate.

I meant is it possible to stake, prime seduction iron clad and KHAN? Will i get to see results from both? Isnt both of them conflicting to eachother?

I was thinking to run khanv2 stage 1 and 4 and then prime iron clad and libertine v2 as booster before going out

Anyone experienced with it kindly advice

Khan Stage 3 has PS Iron Throne as part of it already. You will likely get faster results running the standalone PS or PSIT. I’ve never stacked them together so can’t answer to that part of the question however.

Real talk, though – once all the new tracks are finished, this problem won’t exist now, will it? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Dear @SaintSovereign
whats the update on libertine v3q? what’s added, what kind of results will we get to see? Compare to v1 & v2?

And Whats the update on PS iron trone v2 whats added, what kind of results can we see compare to previous version?

Thanks

can you help answer other questions i wrote

Thanks

I don’t expect it will indeed.

Notice how he said nothing about Alchemist’s place in the queue? :wink:

3 Likes

There is an unofficial FAQ thread you should check out, it answers a lot of questions.

Also, neither Saint nor Fire will ever tell us EXACTLY what is different, improved, or added.
That’s just the way it is, they need to protect their intellectual property.

Finally, Libertine v3 is just Qv2, it’s the same tech as all the other Qv2 or Ultima v2 subs, it just has a different number because it got a v2 version in the past and they didn’t want to make it even more confusing.

Hope that helps :+1:

3 Likes

thanks for the answer SAMB4

Ahaa so you mean LibertineV3 is the same as V2, there is no update to improve the sub or for more benefits, rather its just changed the number, is that what you mean?
same with PSIT QV2 there is no update to improve the subliminal but just a change in number?

thanks

The update is in the technology. If you scroll to the first post here, and if you check the unofficial FAQ, you’ll see that they improved the technology used to assemble the subliminal.

It’s not just a change in the number for no reason. There is something going on “behind the scenes” or “under the hood” that is different and better in general.

Here is the link to the FAQ - Unofficial frequently asked questions

Read the entire thread, it has MANY MANY golden nuggets of knowledge, and I am sure it will be able to answer any lingering questions you might have.

2 Likes

He does that all the times lol he is very choosey with what he responds to lol

1 Like

Hahahah. Alright, fine. I’ll do it next. It’s going to be such a nightmare. Four stages, plus rvX and apX. It’ll be morning though, because the night is dark and full of terrors.

22 Likes

The time has come!

2 Likes

Time has come for what?

For the alchemy of The Alchemist.

2 Likes

And you’ll be facing it with your forehead high and you shall be done with it forever… till Q+, I mean. :heart_eyes:

What a waste of time

1 Like