1 Like

As in @Fire ? :wink:

RUDE!

2019-07-03%2006_38_06-9GAG_%20Go%20Fun%20The%20World

5 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher

@Malkuth

2 Likes

You guys are missing the deeper implications of @James’s statement.

Meditate on it once more.

“Who” runs Alchemist?

"NO ONE" RUNS ALCHEMIST

Do you see now what he’s trying to help you to attain?

Genuflect, my friends. Simply genuflect.

genuflect

9 Likes

1524654_616797948358183_589729543_a

Damn, this is deeper than the Marianna Trench.

3 Likes

I just cracked up for a good five minutes reading y’all’s postings. I love this community.

11 Likes

4a13d58aa722c95b8ce4c60dc8e3690b

2 Likes

First you give me the loving words of me being ridiculously stubborn or hard headed.

Then you just relegate me to being a no one :sob:

Tossed away like a used… erm… tissue.

3 Likes

@Malkuth :rofl: :metal:

2 Likes

:+1: :fist:

3 Likes

@James You want to study black holes but you do not understand the gravity of the situation.

11 Likes

I would have gone with “You don’t run Alchemist, Alchemist runs you. Especially with Q Core v1 and its alpha scripting.”

But yours are better.

blackadder, that one is awesome. Plus, how often does one get to use it, right?

Come on, Saint. Throw us an Alchemist-shaped bone.

EDIT: Honestly, probably the biggest reason why I want an Alchemist upgrade is so I don’t have to constantly change the volume of my audio player between tracks. According to my player, it’s a more than 10dB shift between old and current subs.

3 Likes

I noticed this on masked tracks as well and thought I was going crazy.

That might still be the case. :wink:

However, when it comes to the volume there have been two shifts I believe. One around the time Ultima came out and one once Saint was able to compile “standard” subs through the Q system. I use ReplayGain tags to compensate without having to alter the audio, but the current difference is still noticeable unfortunately.

Which is why all these v2 upgrades of Ultima and Q make me very happy. Everything will be the same volume again.

Actually, that makes me curious if there is/was also a volume shift in the ultrasonics. It would be a concern if they had two entirely different volumes just when you calibrated your speakers at the right volume. But ultras use a different method of creating, so maybe those are all the same. Haven’t used one in a long time.

1 Like

aWlgnLgo_700wa_0

You’re right though :wink: Might be.

3 Likes

Dear Bradon, thank you for the reply,
Guys, can you please send me a list of all the recently updated subliminals Qv3 would really appreciate and it would help our new comers to read it out!
How about PS iron clad v3?

1. Wow, khan updated v2Q as you mentioned quicker manifestation, would that be for getting laid quickly? And can we get to see the results much faster within 2 weeks because previous version based on what i read on the forum and my experience it took very long time up until now its been 1 month and i havent got laid

2. Libertine V3, whats the newly changes to it, faster results and would the women take an aggresive approach to say the want to fuck,by stating their intentions, would it also be strong as v1 for only getting laid and not dates and talks.

3. For PSIC is there an update to v2 and how would the results be like?

Anyone experienced libertine v3, whats your experience and khan v3 experience also PSIC v3 experience?

Lastly, ive been using subliminals from difference companys since 2013 and ive the ability to take in strong programming without healing
Can i stake KHAN V2 or previous versions with PSIC v2 or previous version together with Libertine v3 as booster?

Thanks for your advice

Cheers,

I guess I don’t exist then :eyes:

Cool nickname, my fellow Alchemist. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sorry, had to log in to clap for that.

2 Likes

Qv2 is the latest update. Only Libertine has a Qv3 version

If you want to know which titles are updated, go all the way to the beginning of this thread and you will see a list of it in the first post.

And welcome to Subclub!

2 Likes