Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Just Emperor.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign If it’s not an issue, could the next one be Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct? A friend has been meaning to get it for their troubles.

3 Likes

Jeeaaaaa survival instinct is fucking great

2 Likes

Any news on when QLQ is getting a update?

4 Likes

Most likely after the single stage sub are all done since according to saint there a nightmare to update

1 Like

Saint, will the Q title provided with Rebirth also be updated to Qv2?

Asking for my future self

5 Likes

Mandela effect. Thought it was there already @SaintSovereign @Fire @RVconsultant

Hi @SaintSovereign im new here to the family, purchased Khan, Libertine v2 started listening to them,

My question is, you mentioned that you are updating all the titles to V2Q which is great, but when i see the shop subliminal list and the name titles are the same they havent changed to V2 so that we know this is an UPDATED version?

Im interested to see KHAN update to v2Q and libertine to V3 but since libertine has already updated recently, hoping to see KHAN vQ2 soon, could you please give a specfic date to when we will have a complete update and purchase it or we will recieve as an update free of charge and for those who havent purchased would the price be the same?

Furthur more, what will we get to see on the new update V2Q, faster results and what else?

Thank you

@Dare2fly

Firstly, welcome to the boards :)!

In your downloads section of your account it’ll say KhanQ V2 or something similar. Thats the new update as Khan and Libertine have already been updated to their new volumes.

Libertine is Ultima V3 and Khan will be Qv2.

The new volumes are more for manifestation. So quicker results, less recon, all that jazz. You still have to take action and whatever else (journalling, etc).

When SubClub updates their product lines for Q and Ultima you’ll get the new version for free (if you purchased it of course). This doesn’t include the Q Store (for customs, which you don’t need to worry about since you’re fresh to Subclub).

5 Likes

No.:person_in_lotus_position:Patience my young CyberSec.

1 Like

Muay Thai Mastery X Qv2 on the way.

3 Likes

Muay Thai Mastery X Qv2 ready to go.

4 Likes

Either that one’s a really light script or you’re just fuckin good at what you do :wink:

1 Like

You’ve been really quiet this week with upgrades lol.
I am guessing lots of good things are in the works.

2 Likes

Lol, it was actually already done. I was going to run it again, but then saw that someone had already put it through Q.

2 Likes

why whatever do you mean sir?

4 Likes

Yep. They’re up to something.

This changes NOTHING about my mythical view of you!

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Quantum Limitless soon pretty please? I am fascinated by black holes and want to learn more about them and other things related to astrophysics

1 Like

Alchemist!

Alchemist!

Alchemist!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: