Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

The funny thing is that’s the very sub I would recommend to you and I probably did at some point. :slight_smile: The stillness of mind and forging your life philosophy are one of the main goals of Alchemist.

3 Likes

I have a life philosophy. Not be anyone’s daddy

5 Likes

8 Likes

quantum limitless guys :frowning:

4 Likes

patience man :grinning:

Hello guys, please help me understand, i just came across a post @SaintSovereign mentioned LBV2 can be accessed by libertine purchase customer, so my question is, if i am going to purchase the LOVEBOMB sub from the site then i will receive this in my modules LBV2 will be inside my modules with the purchase?

thank you

The original Love Bomb was a prototype for those that purchased Libertine since it is an aura based subliminal.

Since then they’ve made Love Bomb a full fledged program which has more to it than the original prototype. If you have purchased Libertine, you should have the prototype I believe.

1 Like

@Brandon thanks for the reply,

i do not have libertine, which means if i purchase libertine now, i will have module LBV2 and prototype together with libertineQ3? and will i find them ready at the download area?

Yes. You will have 2 separate subliminal files (not modules)

One is Libertine v3. The other is Love Bomb Experimental or Prototype

Love Bomb v2 is its own product purchased separately. The file included with Libertine was Love Bomb Ultima Mk II ProtoType, which is Ultima V1

1 Like

Working on Alchemist, but it’s giving me some problems. We’re trying our best to get it out today.

11 Likes

1 Like

LAWD. I managed to get Alchemist finished. No rvX and apX for now, but I’ll go ahead and get the core program updated soon. That took around 6 hours.

12 Likes

Waiting for Alchemist…

2 Likes

Fun fact: I accidentally entered “Subliminal Cub” in Q, and just had to rename all the files and tags. :crying_cat_face:

8 Likes

That’s definitely a sit down and breathe moment :o that must have been stressful.

You need an intern :wink:

2 Likes

Will RebirthQ and Limit destroyer Q be upgraded to Qv2 aswell? (the regular Q version, not ultima)

2 Likes

Sanguine too while we’re at it :smiley: I need to buy that one still

1 Like

Alchemist ready to go. rvX and apX have NOT been updated yet.

12 Likes