Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Dear @SaintSovereign
whats the update on libertine v3q? what’s added, what kind of results will we get to see? Compare to v1 & v2?

And Whats the update on PS iron trone v2 whats added, what kind of results can we see compare to previous version?

Thanks

can you help answer other questions i wrote

Thanks

I don’t expect it will indeed.

Notice how he said nothing about Alchemist’s place in the queue? :wink:

3 Likes

There is an unofficial FAQ thread you should check out, it answers a lot of questions.

Also, neither Saint nor Fire will ever tell us EXACTLY what is different, improved, or added.
That’s just the way it is, they need to protect their intellectual property.

Finally, Libertine v3 is just Qv2, it’s the same tech as all the other Qv2 or Ultima v2 subs, it just has a different number because it got a v2 version in the past and they didn’t want to make it even more confusing.

Hope that helps :+1:

3 Likes

thanks for the answer SAMB4

Ahaa so you mean LibertineV3 is the same as V2, there is no update to improve the sub or for more benefits, rather its just changed the number, is that what you mean?
same with PSIT QV2 there is no update to improve the subliminal but just a change in number?

thanks

The update is in the technology. If you scroll to the first post here, and if you check the unofficial FAQ, you’ll see that they improved the technology used to assemble the subliminal.

It’s not just a change in the number for no reason. There is something going on “behind the scenes” or “under the hood” that is different and better in general.

Here is the link to the FAQ - Unofficial frequently asked questions

Read the entire thread, it has MANY MANY golden nuggets of knowledge, and I am sure it will be able to answer any lingering questions you might have.

2 Likes

He does that all the times lol he is very choosey with what he responds to lol

1 Like

Hahahah. Alright, fine. I’ll do it next. It’s going to be such a nightmare. Four stages, plus rvX and apX. It’ll be morning though, because the night is dark and full of terrors.

22 Likes

The time has come!

2 Likes

Time has come for what?

For the alchemy of The Alchemist.

2 Likes

And you’ll be facing it with your forehead high and you shall be done with it forever… till Q+, I mean. :heart_eyes:

What a waste of time

1 Like

The funny thing is that’s the very sub I would recommend to you and I probably did at some point. :slight_smile: The stillness of mind and forging your life philosophy are one of the main goals of Alchemist.

3 Likes

I have a life philosophy. Not be anyone’s daddy

5 Likes

8 Likes

quantum limitless guys :frowning:

4 Likes

patience man :grinning:

Hello guys, please help me understand, i just came across a post @SaintSovereign mentioned LBV2 can be accessed by libertine purchase customer, so my question is, if i am going to purchase the LOVEBOMB sub from the site then i will receive this in my modules LBV2 will be inside my modules with the purchase?

thank you

The original Love Bomb was a prototype for those that purchased Libertine since it is an aura based subliminal.

Since then they’ve made Love Bomb a full fledged program which has more to it than the original prototype. If you have purchased Libertine, you should have the prototype I believe.

1 Like