Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

@Lion these are what I use

4 Likes

Thanks a lot, @James. I just checked and this is available in the amazon store here. Will seriously consider it

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign - my phone only has a usb port. If i purchase a flat response headphone (which has a 3.5mm “pointy” end lol), will a “headphone jack to usb” cable be enough to do the job or will it reduce the effectiveness of it?

1 Like

How are those CozyPhones treating you? Do you still use them?

I bought a pair to listen to Ultima while I sleep, and now I don’t even listen to my Ultimas in that stack anymore.

Thinking of going back to playing my Q audios on my iPhone speakers like I used to. Stark would give me vivid dreams on just iPhone speakers, lately I haven’t been having that effect as much using the CozyPhones, I am thinking they get moved off my ears before the audio comes in.

I would also be interested in hearing more about your experiences with the HomePod, depending on what you say I might pick one up off eBay.
Also are you considering testing the stereo pair for the HomePod Mini?

I have a question regarding Q vs Q2. I read on here that Q has alpha scripting. So for example in emperor or in primal would running the Q versions of those subs be stronger in terms of alpha scripting than Q2 ? Making it a more powerful alpha male subliminal ?

1 Like

You mean this?

Is Q1 stronger? Maybe in some rare cases. Is Q2 less effective? Unlikely. It’s (in Saint’s words) more focused.

Do read the rest of that post. There’s a LOT of info in it.

5 Likes

If ‘the seductor’, as it has been unofficially dubbed round these parts, comes out in the next batch of new titles, I’m going to rage quit this forum and return within 5 minutes to see if anyone has posted an update.

Blast.

My heart dropped here for a split, disappointed second, only for…

THIS to quicken the hype of my achy, breaky heart

2 Likes

There will definitely be new titles coming soon

1 Like

:laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl::joy:

Don’t make me have to do this! I’m serious! I’ll do it!

2 Likes

Oh! I was sure you meant New Titles.
The last main store release was Renaissance Man, and in a week, that would be 2 months ago.

:innocent:

3 Likes

Hahahaha. I do find it funny that the Seductor and Hero are two such anticipated titles but never have I seen an official thread stating these are in the works lol.

Even after Paragon dropped, HERO is expected any day now xD it’s honestly endearing.

I would only be VERY upset for a very short time if this Seducer title dropped cuz I completed my custom already and have zero intention to modify it within the next six months, lol

1 Like

Imma have dreams about that ‘but’.

No innuendo intended.

No double entendre intended.

Seductor was a joke name. But …

I’m imagining what the hype would’ve been, had I also joke-named Hero as Saitama.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I imagine there would be a frenzied scramble for those that have interest in martial arts towards the main store, or customer service at SubClub would start receiving an alarming amount of emails asking if they should shave their head or let it go naturally :smiley:

I wonder…

Would a pathway to manifestation to becoming the One Punch Man be doing one hundred push-ups a day?

1 Like

3 Likes

Seductors been in the pipeline since last year so long awaited,lol

Everyone figured it was waiting on the physical change tech aka project hero so now that its out shouldnt be that far off

As for hero,was because saint paged at fire to give it a try.lol.So can hope >-<

1 Like

The Archivist hath spoken! I stand (well… lie) corrected, and somewhat happily! What’s funny is I saw when Hermit posted that and Saint’s reply, lol. I guess it slipped my mind :slight_smile:

@Malkuth looks like you’re just going to have to do ‘it’, buddy.

Like Nike.

And whatever ‘it’ is like Nike, may victory be yours. In other words…

May the odds be evah in yor fayvah!!

since we are talking about seducer here…I just wonder with all the seduction related products before…what will be the unique attributes that the newcomer could bring ?anyone could shed some light on me ?

4 Likes

Read the sales page of The Seductress. It will be very clear then. Else even women could have used Primal Seduction and it would have been enough.

1 Like

Should have put it in quotes.

It was supposed to be you, standing on the ledge, threatening to rage-quit (and to then sign back in and rejoin 5 minutes later).

1 Like