Main Disc. Thread - Project Solace Public Test

This one sounds almost ethereal. can’t think of a better word. Like energy that’s always in motion. Like how Wanda keeps her hands moving when she’s all magiced up. Or Anakin keeps his hand moving when showing off to Padmè.

My theory on those is that they keep the hand moving so they can more easily sense the energy and flow it where it needs to go lol.

That’s what the mask made me think of. Always moving just enough so you know it’s there

3 Likes

Bruh, get the LIFE app and use that version, lol.

2 Likes

Switched to R.I.C.H Solace as I am waiting on money to come so I get get the web hosting and domain part of my income generating project taken care of and get to work.

1 Like

No severe ear infections or issues, definitely no tubes inserted. However I do have tinnitus to the extent that I’ve never heard total silence, constant high-pitched whine. I was 13 or so before I realized not everyone heard that all the time. I thought the expression “the silence was deafening” was literal, because without any other sounds to mask it… silence sounds like high-pitched speaker feedback to me.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Am I hearing a loon call with Solace?

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Thank you for the newer masks.

Yeah. definitely a bird of some sort. I’m not an ornithologist so I couldn’t say if it’s a loon. I’m more of. HORNithologist.

4 Likes

Iphone lol
I have the supercharger on my one drive and i listen while i workout lol

I do get the same type of high pitched sound myself. Not at deafening levels, but loud enough that when you listen to silence you can tell its there.

I suspect there’s a link between the two facets I mentioned but I don’t have the time or stamina right now to go on a big research spree (I’m sure its probably been touched on before by others with these experiences). I’ll see if I can look further into this over the weekend because it sure would be nice to understand this phenomenon a bit better.

lol, not sure if it’s a loon, but you are hearing bird calls.

3 Likes

Now I’m running today’s first loop of Quantum Focus (masked).

I find the original masked background more soothing, because it’s more generalized, evenly spread out, and relatively even/neutral in tonal dynamics. Basically, the original masked sound is more like white noise, so it has that ‘aural blanket’ feel. Like a distant waterfall or an even rainfall.

In contrast, the main element of the newer Solace mask is more of a specific environmental sound. A specific stream of water hitting at a specific location. In a way, it’s more stimulating. Then there are other subtle elements that emerge from the soundscape (like those bird/animal calls). It’s still gentle and has a safe, peaceful feel to it, but is more active and stimulating. (Those observations are reported from memory recall right now, but my Solace track just ended 10-15 minutes ago, so this should be relatively accurate.)

3 Likes

Several hours after going through intense processing albeit with a smooth touch to it, I now went into full executing mode.

During, after, and even once things started everything feels so different from other subliminal’s — I’m sure whether it has to do with the new mask and the technology which is behind it but I can already say it is a BIG level-up. Sure a little ‘reconciliation’ in the beginning, although I would not even call it that as there was almost no sign of emotional upheaval, just a tad bit of mental fog from the processing — actually, I did feel brain fried, lol!

That aside, I’m noticing all the scripting executing on a deep deep level, and it seems so normalized I barely even realized it during the processing.

A real game-changer, I can’t even sleep because I want to create things.

@SaintSovereign does that mean we should increase the volume a little bit while listening to this new track?

On the previous ones I was always listening at a really low volume where I’d barely even hear the droplets without paying conscious attention.

3 Likes

This is how I felt when I was overexposed to Stark Terminus (3 loops every other day). Like I was in limbo.

1 Like

Quantum what masked? Custom?

1 Like

a “Quantum of Solace” reference I suppose

That’s exactly what I said to my friends when I ran even the regular version of Renaissance Man (Limbo).

But on this new masked it was even crazier, however, right now that has mostly passed and I feel great! There’s undoubtedly some new technology going on here.

Terminus-like results without any reconciliation whatsoever — besides a little bit of mental fatigue and processing the first 6 hours or so.

2 Likes

Hey. I felt very weird while listening to the Renaissance Man enhanced file. Strange

2 Likes

It seems these sounds are very faint. I was able to hear them while listening on my car stereo but not while using headphones. I generally use AirPods.

Question then - Is it preferable to be able to hear what these birds have to say? Should the volume be increased just enough?

1 Like

Hmm. A lifecharged beast makes more sense than an Ultima!

The new masked sound is very pleasant to the ears.

But I was using the old Masked ‘strategically’ to cancel out the external environment sounds to concentrate on the given task.

With the new one ,I can hear external environment sound.

Both have their advantages

8 Likes