Main Disc. Thread - Primal ZP

I feel like a great iterative approach may be to run primal for 45 days then graduate to PS after that.

2 Likes

Yes it is.

The same way one goes like this:

Ascension → Ascended Mogul → Ascended Mogul + Limitless → Ascended Mogul + Limitless + Sex Mastery → Emperor

Or

Primal → Primal Seduction → Primal Seduction + Daredevil → Primal Seduction + Daredevil + Mogul → Khan

6 Likes

Mogul? Libertine might be more appropriate. I suppose you wanted to capture the wealth aspect of Khan.

And thankfully we can do 3-stack runs because I plan for a faster progression than this :slight_smile:

Yes. And also since Mogul is mentioned in the Khan sales page.

I remember really liking the feel of this sub, just that raw sexual inner feeling, totally shameless and powerful. Not going to play this due to Khan already being crazy intense in this department for me. Although highly recommend this sub to any guy that feels he lacks in showing sexual intent or desire freely for women.

9 Likes

here’s my first impression of Primal ZP.
seems like my mind told me that I don’t need it.

4 Likes

This was my first SC sub and after reading the description, I can see why I bought it. It’s getting harder and harder to chose a stack from the growing list of ZP subs!

5 Likes

I did today my first loop of Primal ZP

I am in a very good mood
I have fun

I could realese some traumatic experience.
I have the notion that there is abundantly enough for me in this world.
My balls are bursting confortable
I like to have raw sex
I see Sexuality as healthy

5 Likes

That tutorial parallel you made, was this made in the mindset of already being successful in dating, or beforehand and once you started to listen to the sub you quickly developed the mindset and in turn you started to gain what people call PCC vision ( which from now on I’m gonna use my own coined phrase, social vision) but from the sex and seduction part of PS

1 Like

Since before.

Remember, primal is strong, but it still is kind of a foundational sub, and I’m someone who had 9 months of commitment with WANTED (first Qv2 then ZP), so it kinda felt like I was trying to download the same “sexuality expression” that I already had a(n objectively) better version of.

2 Likes

I like it very much

Primal is pure sexual fire

2 Likes

what exactly does this mean?

can you please give some actual practical effects you have seen?

what exactly is “sexual fire”?

what exactly does that mean in practical terms?

is anyone currently running this solo?

what results have you seen?

It hasn’t been out for a week, what type of response do you even expect to get…

i see effects from most products within 3 loops and usually within first 2.

this includes the last version of Primal which i used and saw results within the first 3 loops.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. My next variant of my current custom is planned around HS/Wanted/Primal cores

2 Likes

Its energetic sexual fire

Its energy in Form of fire

1 Like

i still do NOT understand.

are you saying it has increased your sexual energy/horniness?

1 Like

You can’t understand that with your head/logic

Its energy in yourself that burns like a fire.

Sexual fire

8 Likes

Primal does actually create a fiery heat in your stomach.

1 Like