Main Disc. Thread - Primal ZP Experimental

Now available under “My Downloads.”

As with the other ZP experimentals, there are no special instructions, run this like you would any other Zero Point title. Try not to mix the Experimental with the Major Title, however – choose one or the other.

And it now it begins. The first prototype of what we believe will open the door for us to create all kinds of new products. Until we get some feedback, I want to remain a bit quiet on what to expect from this version. The objectives of the script are exactly the same, so you won’t be missing out on anything by trying the new version.

I will say that those who use the micro loop strategy will find themselves incredibly satisfied.

16 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi Saint you read my message on the forum i can tell you were thinking of me i love you man :grin:

1 Like

ahahahahahh thanks Toby

2 Likes

Dam cant see it visible yet :frowning:

1 Like

Must still be processing through the system like when Stark was beta released.

But I sure am happy to see it got the “Experimental” treatment. This will certainly have at least a weekly micro loop if not a full loop with my Spartan Stark stack.

1 Like

Will go to bed hopefully we will see it in the downloads tomorrow.

Try now. Processing sometimes hangs.

1 Like

It is there.

1 Like

:sob: I don’t see it.

I do see Chosen-Exp. So there is a ray of hope for what’s to come.

1 Like

I just checked. It’s definitely there, for both Primal and the pre-order edition. Were you logged into your account when you purchased it? PM me your order number for it and I can look.

You are correct. My initial message was shortly after @Deadpool’s message saying it was there.

I see it now. Thanks for the thorough customer service.

I don’t see it on my downloads. I just submitted a support ticket.

Guys, relax. The system sometimes takes a bit and/or the internet to update :slight_smile:

On another note, will all subs now get a pre-experimental update or are you two just throwing them out by demand/How you feel?

Hint

Where’s my RICH at? :wink:

4 Likes

I am transitioning from the original primal.zp to the experimental version. Been on the original version for 10 days now and I absolutely love it.

Ran one loop of the experimental this morning didnt feel any different from the original. Still its early days.

8 Likes

I built an experimental 2022 custom with both stark and primal. So will continue my experimental testing using the custom.

1 Like

Having wonderful experiences with the experimental stark/primal build. Here in the netherlands in the saunas both men and women go in naked. I had couple of women ask me if i was open to a relationship in the saunas whilst chatting to them.

17 Likes

Its been 20 days so far since i first exposed myself to primal. I then transitioned to exp primal then an experimental build with stark and primal.

The first two nights were horrendous in terms of dreams where i had to fight off bullies. Then i noticed a strange twist.

I became more organized, my appartment became more organized. I took extra time cleaning things, tidying up etc.

My mind became less and less cluttered, stress levels dropped to zero.

I attribute this change to primal.

Yet still i dont feel horny or like a sex beast as others have reported.

9 Likes

So Primal makes one grounded, and Primal Seductionn had horniness and hunting female to it.

but do you have more success in dating compared with stark alone? are you bolder in your approaches?

I dont need subs to help me approach women but stark makes me alot more charismatic.

3 Likes