Main Disc. Thread - Primal ZP Experimental

Not a fan of the experimental. The recon has been horrendous and external results have not been positive this goes for the Primal and LBFH experimental.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this can you please elaborate on what you have shared.

I’m still waiting for this one to appear on my downloads, opened a ticket more than a week ago but still no response

PM me your order number and the ticket number.

Are you interacting with a woman that you find sexually attractive?

Usually, it’s when the right circumstances meet that certain parts of the script begin to alchemise, at least for me.

2 Likes

Yes. With the Primal experimental I notice women are more turned off by me and give obvious signs of disinterest. Avoiding eye contact, giving me cold and serious responses all while laughing with the next guy she comes across. Then seeing this just puts me in a state of anger and frustration. I thought the anger and frustration was something I put behind me since I have pretty much been running primal for 6 months now and ran PS for a year before that.

Lbfh haven’t felt any positivity on it in fact quite the opposite I understand it’s recon but still frustrating to not see even a fraction of the amazing results I see others have. Been using subs from here for 2 years now and looking back things haven’t changed the way I expected. Makes me feel the next 2 years will be the same😮‍💨

3 Likes

Just not interested in women regardless.

Hi @Mystery

Have you tried 30sec loop , this might help see results faster and less recon / frustration.

It did for me , my custom put me right in recon but now with 30sec i can see more clearly that its working. :+1:

5 Likes

I will experiment the next time around. Thanks for the suggestion👍

1 Like

Is there an updated list of v2 titles somewhere?

1 Like

Take the rest of the week off from Subs. Let your brain process what you have ingested subliminally.

Women aren’t turning their heads in disgust.

It’s time for a little Primal Science.

Go on youtube and watch a video of apes or gorillas and see how the males and females respond to the most dominant one.

The females will avoid directly looking into the dominant male’s face. They will cast their face down when he looks at them. It is a sign of deference. This is deeply ingrained in most mammals.

After a while of running subs with a lot of dominance scripting, it becomes natural that people express some recognition of your dominance.

For example, have you gone to buy something and had a male cashier call you “Boss”? It’s the same principle at work. The male is recognizing your higher social status.

Women are casting their eyes down because they don’t want to look the dominant person in the face. I have noticed more in the last few days since running my Stark Fit custom. This could also be a bloom effect from my Medici Golden Khan custom that I was previously running for 3+ Months.

Either way, once you raise your internal status high enough those people who consider themselves less dominant than you will respond accordingly. What that means is that the women who make eye contact or whom you catch staring at you, are interested/curious.

Natural dominance is a responsibility. Others will trust you with their safety, status, and much more. It’s no wonder Malcolm Gladwell noted that men over 6 feet tall are only 14.8% of the population, but they are 58% of the CEOs of public companies. Tall people, especially men have a natural dominance, unless other aspects of their personality reveal weakness.

In conclusion…

Take more rest days. Read Iron John. It will give you more insight into the archetype of the Wild Man. It’s not about women, but women are a natural byproduct of getting in sync with this aspect of you.

10 Likes

Any chance of Primal-Seduction ZP Experimental and Sex-Mastery-X ZP Experimental?

2 Likes

I compiled this

2 Likes

Reversal recon = usually the sign of overexposure. Stop that. Cut back on loops. Use micro loops.

5 Likes

Nice, thank you

Sorry, I don’t see this referenced in the listening guidelines…
It’s called “Reversal” cause you get the opposite of the supposed result?

Thank you for the info.
My concern is if and when two titles from the OP would be released.
Other thing is V2 versus Experimental, that kinda makes me confused.

As far as I know it’s the same thing

2 Likes

Think someone added one to a thread somewhere, but I’m waiting for the updates of :
Khan
Sex Mastery
Commander
Daredevil
Primal Seduction

I’m eager for Sex and Seduction.

2 Likes