Main Disc. Thread - Primal Seduction ZP

This would be all about the “getting/finding/meeting” part. Sex Mastery and Diamond would be in the 2nd custom for this project. Where the 3rd would be all about becoming a financial alpha. EoG, Emperor, Rich, etc.

1 Like

How do you not get overloaded using all these programs

So now I’m torn between doing Khan or PS but I don’t know which one would be better for me

I don’t usually shy away at the first signs of recon.

Some who were in the private ZP testing with me could tell you that the recon was so bad that at one point I DID decide to stop the testing

But that very same day, I got a result regarding a girl named Zelda which convinced me to stick around in the testing longer.

And I don’t think of subs as “doing stuff” to me. I think of them the same as I would listening to audiobooks.

It’s all just stuff to think about and ponder. It just happens to be done in the realm of the subconscious.

4 Likes

This Zelda?

2 Likes

Sorry for the delayed response, a really eye opening post, you have such an expanded awareness.
Thank you sir it really clarifies things.
Since you are an experienced user i would like to ask your opinion on a few things:
I’ve read on different posts of people listening to subs for 3-5–7 mins why?
How do i reconize if i am an hardgainer?
Is it important the time of day when you listen to them?

1 Like

Lol you sound like Subliminal Club Support :laughing:

Speaking of which…

Scroll down to Hard Gainer Pattern lol

In the daytime probably not. Before bed or during sleep… it depends on the person because sometimes it can make people energized and/or interfere with their sleep.

Please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

Luther24 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Does this sub or the standard “Primal” help with being less “in my head”? Like a sub like Daredevil?

1 Like

That sounds like something Sanguine or CWON could help with.

Primal has helped me remain pretty grounded

Hey @Vesper great to see you back. I suggest you test the waters with PS first.

1 Like

Emperor Experimental is way better for me aha

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
@RVconsultant
@DarkPhilosopher

Heads up gentleman, not sure if I am missing something but the Primal Seduction Iron Throne in my account downloads (and I assume others) only downloads the regular Primal Seduction ZP. (The download box to the right of Primal Seduction iron Throne IS Primal Seduction not Primal Seduction: Iron Throne/ unless the file is mislabeled)

Also Chosen: The way of Nature experimental reads under the download as regular Chosen: The Way of Nature (no experimental in the title of the download).

Both the titles(iron throne and normal) have upgraded to PS ZP.

1 Like

@Azriel

3 Likes

Thought I was the only one who viewed subs this way

1 Like

Was scrolling thru this thread, how come this was unnoticed :rofl:

Please enter a support ticket about these things.

So there is an iron throne zp version ?