Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

Yeah i dont journal, what are the benefits?
And what do you mean for handwaving away the results?

lol

2 Likes

Even the volume plays a role? Interesting.
I’ve always listened to them at low volume, so i will try louder.
What about the lenght of loops?Should i experiment 3-5-7 min loops?
And how to know if i am an hardgainer?

How would you know which part of you is growing if you don’t keep tabs on yourself with journaling?

2 Likes

ahahah forgive my ignorance

I would… but then you literally asked the same question before, which I’ve answered.

Now I’m not sure if you’re being ignorant or just trolling, lol.

2 Likes

I’ve always been so introverted and so thoughtful that i’d expected to be quiet sensitive to any internal/external change.
But i’ll start seriously from now on.
Is there any method in particular?

1 Like

Oh shit you’re right, i’ve been away from he forum for 2 months and probably i havent read them properly.
Thank you sir.

2 Likes

LOL no worries my friend, i agree this stuff can be confusing sometimes especially with like people new to subs :laughing:

1 Like

Just take a part of your day, daily, and write down your most authentic thoughts and feelings.

1 Like

Excellent idea!

Check support:

2 Likes

allright i’ll give it a try, thank you mate

great ! thank you!

Would people (ones more accustomed to the subs here) recommend Khan ST1 with Regeneration and maybe Wanted?

Thanks in advance.

Khan Stage 1 and Elixir would be a better combo or LBFH

Wanted could work good aswell…

I think we have someone running both of those in a custom

@COWolfe You were running these right? Atleast Khan stage 1 and Wanted together

4 Likes

I am. I did stage 1 with True Sell, and I’m running Wanted as my second core for stage two and probably onward.
Recon city so far, but that just means it’s penetrating.

5 Likes

LBFH is vast, yet deeply slow at healing :heart:‍🩹 but worth the ride. I just stacked it with Khan St1 and the results were interesting :thinking:. In my experience so far stacking it with elixir will boost your healing results. You may have moments of full blown vulnerability with this combo, so be ready to embrace your KHAN… BELIEVE me it’s worth it :heart::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

7 Likes

I am using Khan stage 1 and DR stage 1 in a custom :slight_smile: should be a fun ride

1 Like

Imagine Khan + RoM…WOW the profane insights of self pouring into your partner’s soul :heart::heart::heart:. I feel like LBFH greatly enhance Khan+RoM…OMG :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Pure Bliss

3 Likes

Total breakdown is enough by itself. Only thing I’d stack it with would be sanguine. Any other healing sub might be too much for you to handle, but the choice is yours.

Total breakdown is brutal, it’s painful, I call it “Total mental breakdown” because if you don’t pace yourself, you just might have one…

Whatever you do, take it easy, don’t over expose, and be kind to yourself during the healing process. When it’s over, you will feel amazing

5 Likes