Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

Thanks for clearing that up. Until an hour ago I didn’t know about these indicators, so it’s good to ask and become more knowledgeable by the minute. Also, I’ve read every topic related to Ascension and people say it’s a subliminal first good to use to build male foundations, but if I am here, what do you think guys, is that so? Thanks for saying I’m smart btw, same to you.

On Khan I just wanna conquer the world and everything in it.

1 Like

Rn, I have a different approach and maybe you will find some knowledge of it.
If you read bullets to Dragon Reborn, you will see that this title is actually pretty badass in regards to alpha behavior.
I can vouch for it by myself after today’s listening of stage 1. I have been to my friend to play some board games, we are used to doing it many times in the year and my demeanor was truly calm, stoic, and just alphaish.
Just from this perspective not only DR will cancel your limitations and traumas but also make you truly alpha and it seems that by purging all blocks next titles will be executed more swiftly.

1 Like

Oh, I see. That could be a plan to be honest, especially based on the fact that I own Dragon Reborn. I made 2 cycles of stage 1 and I felt pretty fine…

1 Like

I can compare my running with Ascension for 15 minutes and running DR but only for 5 minutes some time ago. With DR I have just started this cycle but for the full 15 minutes.
For me, Ascension is more of an assertive person who can manage all sorts of difficult situations but I have never had a feeling of stoic calm or just have that alpha juice in myself.
I am not saying that with DR I am feeling like a total badass, that is not for sure. But that calm and stoic is more present there.

3 Likes

Great to know and glad to hear! Although, each one is built different. All of us has his/her mind operating different so, again, it’s plausible. But for now I’m just trying to build these alpha foundations, so I can make other subs hit stronger. DR is more of a healing sub, instead of masculine. It helps you build an strong emotional inner-self. Ascension helps you to build the masculine mindset inner-self.

LOL, no prob and thanks as well :grin:

Big brain squadd :fist:

:point_up_2:t2:

This sense of “everything is simple” is specifically an expression of Khan ZP.

No matter what goal you’re working on – relationships, wealth, fitness – Khan will help you see how the System works, and guide you to the most Effortless Path to Success.

:+1:t2:

3 days after the Preview release …

:wink:

15 Likes

Ahhh
Simon drops some wisdom again.

1 Like

Did your problems get solved by now? Khan is an insanely powerful program, I expect great changes in you by now.

I feel like this belongs here:

2 Likes

This is from an old mail from subliminal club, it’s a bit tacky and cringe, so I’mma only post the good parts, which are actually REALLY good, lol:

Think about it: How much respect does a Khan get?

A Khan, surrounded by thousands of warriors, is just one man…

If they gathered up around him and attacked him, he’ll be dead in seconds…

Yet, because of something he has, thousands of men shut up when he talks, and obey every single world he says…

And you can become that too, right here:

https://www.subliminalclub.com/khan

And it will not be easy, but it will be simple: You just let a technologically advanced audio play while you work, study, read, exercise, or go about your day…

And suddenly, you will start noticing some shifts happen…

Suddenly, your voice will get a bit louder, your posture a bit straighter, your emotions a bit less hurt…

And over time, bit by bit, the parts of yourself that did not serve you will be reintegrated into power, strength, and dominance…

Then, when you talk and interact with other men, something will be different… Something new and amazing will happen: their voices will be lower, their words kinder, and they will look at you with respect in their eyes…

Khan is a RADICAL SOLUTION…

With Khan, you WILL clean out all the junk that is inside you, COMPLETELY, leaving space for a programming that will fill you subconscious with dominance, power, and an aura of a Khan…

It’s time for revenge on your past…

It’s time to heal your traumas and wounds…

It’s time to become strong, powerful and respected…

It’s time to let go of weakness, and dive into strength…

Hurry up. The best version of yourself is waiting to be… Unleashed.

To Your Power and Strength,
Subliminal Club

3 Likes

@Fire @SaintSovereign This is still very much possible with this version of Khan, yes?

I did manifest a social circle where I experienced something like this on QV1.

But obviously I want it to be just as grand and exaggerated, as it is in the copy.

1 Like

The scripts have been updated since then as khan went through nearly 3 years of evolution.

What is ST3 Total Action like during a monogamous relationship?

1 Like

Cheating left and right… lool

1 Like

If anything I’d be interested in upgrading my partner, so it wouldn’t left and right. I wonder if Khan ST3 or other subs have breakup scripting.

2 Likes

“Break up scripting” :skull::skull::skull:

I really doubt anything like that is present, but what IS present, is guiding you towards what you want optimally in life, so you will be able to break up in a really graceful manner, if that’s what you want.

1 Like

I highly doubt that stage 3 will cause you to break up with your current girlfriend, in fact I’d day that she’d become more attracted to you as a result of you running it. Also remember that total action is not solely based on attracting women.

…Of course, you will also manifest opportunities for wealth, and Total Action will make you take those opportunities. And finally, you will be manifesting situations that will cause the most growth, similar to Emperor, so you must be ready to face the challenges that come.

2 Likes

I doubt it however as someone mentioned you’ll be guided to what you really want. Heartsong for example I used the week me and my ex broke up. We weren’t a good fit for a relationship in a sexual manner but we’re great as friends.

You’ll definitely be guided.

4 Likes