Main Disc. Thread - Primal Seduction ZP

@Theacrobat stronger then primal seduction ?

Which one would be better Khan or Primal Seduction for social/seduction?

2 Likes

Primal Seduction has a “social” aspect to it so you will find yourself chatting away to everyone without being in your head.

2 Likes

PS and S&S Qv2 had the same irresistible aura of attraction.

1 Like

Can you elaborate? What do you mean?

Lingering ED, performance pressure, or anxieties. I don’t care what she thinks of it/me. I just get on with it.

4 Likes

nice! so this got permanent for you due to Primal?

Does Primal Seduction has this same kind of sexual dominance effect that Khan has?

When I was running Khan Q some time ago I permanently had to think of sex and to dominate women in a Fifty Shades of Grey style. In fact, I was never interested in bondage before and Khan was actually the reason why I even watched this movie. My productivity really suffered during this time as I was only thinking about sex. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

As permanent as long as I am not fucking myself up with overload on a sexual sub.

I.e. when I run too much of another sexual sub and its healing stuff, I notice some anxieties coming back. But very little. Generally it’s pretty permanent, yes.

3 Likes

Which of the 4 stages of Khan gave you this effect of thinking about sex all the time?

it started with Level 2

And you where super horny like that from stage 2 to stage 4 or you only did stage 2?

yes, throughout the stages

Did you notice your sex drive was even higher on some stages or you are saying it stayed at pretty much the same high level on all 3?

It was mention that Primal Seduction has a healing. Could anybody tell me more about the healing in PS? What type of healing is it and what does it do?

On the sales page you will find a list of modules.
Primal Seduction: Enhance Your Romance and Sex Life, Achieve Sexual Freedom and Dominance - SubliminalClub

You will find some modules related to healing like:

• Limitless New Dawn
  • Supreme Rebirth
  • Sanguine
    and more
1 Like

I guess it is about PS Qv2, but, since there are no modules in ZP anymore, what about the healing in PS ZP?

The goals in ZP are the same so should the healing be the same.

The Primal seduction Healing thread has some discussion on the subject.

2 Likes

The primal seduction archetype in real life:

3 Likes