Primal seduction Healing

I know its supposed to have healing but what kind of healing does it have.? What are some problems this healing will help overcome.? I think i have an idea but i want to be sure and hear what you guys have to say .

1 Like

Support staff told me that Rebirth is similar to the healing in PS

3 Likes

Everything that’s standing in the way of executing the script/archetype

2 Likes

For me it was a Primal Healing

First it dragged me trough the mud of : I don’t bite back in life

I let other people do whatever they wana do with me

Then aggression towards myself and others

Stopping this behavior and be sharp with others

Then being OK with being sexual

Then being OK if I just want to have sex with women, without bulshitting them in any way

And now I can be sexual and I love it

Sounds like fast progress but it wasn’t and I was constantly evolving

13 Likes

Im taking more action than i have before its just that there are lots of times i stop taking action because i fear how the woman will respond to me and then leads me to avoiding the approach. Also to a small degree compared to before because i feel like Khan helped me greatly with this is that i have this anger towards women which i believe stems from the fact that i feel like as a human being im high value but woman dont see me that way which is what created the anger. @Palpatine @Leandros these are the main things im seeking from PS to clear if im running the wrong sub for this itd be cool if i could be informed of it

1 Like

No it’s the right sub.

You describe what you have to go trough.
That’s your topics

Proceed

1 Like

How long do you listen to PS?

Women don’t see you as high Value- this is a global thing with women.

They see if you have Value for them :wink:

I can give you a good example

I was going to a restaurant
At this particular time I could not eat meat, sugar, and spices
The only thing without meat was rice mixed wit vegetables.
The waitress saw me and smiled at me in a sexual warm way, I told her I want the menu card,she touched herself slightly and looked in my eyes very seductively.
I get the card and waved at her.
I looked in her eyes and sayd : I like the vegetable rice and one water.
Instandly she dropped her mood and switched to ice cold watching me with a disgusted look on her face. She was saying with her expression : what a looser, I can’t believe I was hot to this poor piece of garbage.

Then when I was paying I gave her less then what it cost, she turned and mouthed.
I throw the rest on the floor and the moment she needed to pick it up from the floor I expressed very cold “bend bitch”

She saw that, was shocked and then change again and smiled

3 Likes

I listen 4 days a week and I stack it with ascension. On the days I listen I run 1-2 loops depending on how I feel with recon or overload. Lately I’ve been able to run 2 loops so I’ve been doing that.

What do you think. I have this resistance – feeling that my attraction towards the feminine is not good . How do I heal from this trama ? Would you suggest primal or PS?

2 Likes

Both

But first Primal, so that your not occupied with Seduction and learning.

This gives you faster results

And when your satisfied and free, upgrade to Primal Seduction

Funny you mentioned this question, yesterday I wanted to build a Primal Seduction +Godlike Masculinity custom and in the last second I thought : just run the Normal version, it’s plenty

2 Likes

Thanks for this I have to consider this !!

It’s like building a house.

First you need to dig holes and work on the foundation (Primal)

After your house stands solidly you can pimp it up and decorate it (Primal Seduction)

Of course going straight for the pimp is not wrong

Have fun

:love_you_gesture::grin::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Pimp your inner game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly this reason is why I’ve been talking about foundations on the forum a lot lately.

It’s better to build your foundations on rock rather than sand.

• Primal → Primal Seduction
  • Ascension/Mogul → Ascended Mogul → Emperor

They all build on top of each other.

4 Likes

What about Ascension, mate?

There are many different Houses

He asked specifically for “House of Fire”

:grin:

Ascension Is more like “The House”
Ascension never worked for me in that “House of Fire” department.
It worked fantasticly for Inner strength and giving me a plan where to go in life+the confidence to work towards it and believe that I can reach it

1 Like