Main Disc. Thread - Primal Seduction ZP

There’s no iron throne version of ZP. The very nature of ZP means that IS the same as PS ZP.

1 Like

In addition to @SubliminalUser
I think iron throne was not good
I don’t know why you should not heal
And it will be harsh and difficult to seduce without the healing
Am O right?

I mean, for people who have already ran PS or Khan for a long time and want to run something more geared toward results :wink:

Iron throne was released experimentally initially and but people complained about it not being avaliable, so they decided to finish the program and make it an official program!

Mehhn
With PS I get this crazy dominance
But imagine khan​:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Have you used khan
Pleeeaaasse tell me about the dominance not like I am dominant
Like how people act around you gradually?

Khan healed me, so I always had a soft spot for Khan in my heart!

Well, Khan is more dominant than PS for me. Like, you become more social and you make sure to expose yourself to everyone as “the guy in charge”. People will respect you, at work they look up to you, come to you for help with more complex problems (if you are good of course hahaha).

Woman are attracted of course, I used to get lots of eye contact with Khan and was able to go to a group of people and just meet them, be respected and have fun. I could turn on a girl in seconds with my powerful gaze and I got a lot of compliments on how I was a good dick (like you fuck well and she would call you back if she want to fuck).

ZP is helping me to get back into that zone :wink:

@Alphamale , if you want to know more, I invite you to check out my journal about Khan I made few years ago : Falling into the light (thought and observations about Khan's Journey)

Depression took a lot from me and there are some things I did I was like “woah”, I still have some text messages from when I was running Khan on my phone hahaha, man, it’s no joke how girls goes crazy.

12 Likes

Thanks for you time mehn
But shit!
Why you dont have those results anymore!:frowning:

2 Likes

Depression, insomnia and all… It threw me at the bottom of the hierarchy and I became Beta

2 Likes

You sound like a momentum based type - you need to keep building up a head of steam and build up the snowball. This is how I am in life too, need to start out strong to keep going strong. Any interruption causes you to start from square one.

6 Likes

Yeah, only problem is that I get seasonnal affective disorder.
This year I started to take antidepressant early so I don’t get a huge drop for the winter, but my sleep and energy still suffer from it hahaha

2 Likes

Subs definitely help with that
Use paragon and QL

1 Like

Yeah, I should try at least QL for the brain healing :grin:

For now Wanted and PS are helping me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No updates here for 3 days? I thought many people are listening to this sub.

Please share some info. :upside_down_face:

Personally, I haven’t noticed many effects yet, but one thing I did notice is that I suddenly started remembering various dating/seduction advice I read years ago, which I find interesting and apparently my subconscious started thinking more about seductio.

5 Likes

I used khan it was amazing stage 4

I may jump to stage 4 after my run of emperor custom which i intend to run foe a few months.

Girls went crazy for me. I had women bow to me no joke @Alphamale

1 Like

Same here, it’s hard to tell what’s from Ps and what’s from Wanted.

If it wasn’t for the fact that you’re a guy and statistically unlikely for me to bump into my friend here, I’d have mistaken you for her😳 My friend literally said the same thing to me😶

What is better regarding women from your experience, Emperor or KHAN?

Offf
Dominance is loved by women

Bro
Its not about point of view
Its about scripting
Khan is crazy focused on endless sex
Read it on the description of titles in the main page
Read the description it kinda solves most of the questions you have

1 Like

So, despite hearing this sub for a long period of time results are not permanent.

By the way, shouldn’t PS ZP do better (than Khan) and faster in the sed/sexual area given that is more focused on this kind of results.

1 Like