Main Disc. Thread - Power Can Corrupt ZP

I can’t say, because I never permanently incorporated them into my being.

I don’t have any use or interest for PCC or the 48 Laws of Power.

2 Likes

How come?

Edit: I’m also curious why you’re commenting here if you have no interest in PCC. This is a thread for PCC after all. :thinking:

1 Like

A week for me. I listened briefly last year though. I’m reading the book too. Have watched some videos on it before.

I feel that Genesis helped with this.

1 Like

Odd that you would say that, considering that you’re the user I associate most with PCC; you’re the one who first brought PCC onto my radar.

Never really came across it being discussed until you wrote a large and detailed post about it last year on why it was incredibly slept-on.

2 Likes

Back when I had to deal with manipulative people, then yeah PCC was great.

PCC’s scripting is focused heavily on defense against manipulation.

The thing is, I’m always surrounded by positive people. People are always bringing me free stuff. The only defense I need, is something that will help me to not get mauled by hugs.

It’s quite nice for a change, since the first 20 or so years of my life, was me unknowingly being manipulated, taken advantage of and treated like a total shit bag.

If you encounter toxic people, then yeah PCC is an option. If you’re in a competitive work environment or trying to make it in Hollywood or something… then yeah PCC can help you cultivate that external power.

In terms of cultivating deep relationships and charisma, I much prefer subliminals like Chosen, True Sell, LBFH, etc.

12 Likes

Nice :+1:

That’s helpful.

For my court experience/dealing with the ex’s family stuff, this sub and the book are definitely useful.

Other than that, I’d much prefer LB, LBFH, True Sell or Stark for magnetism, love aura & charisma etc.

2 Likes

I totally get what you’re saying.

In my private life I am now only surrounded by authentic and positive people – LBFH and Khan made sure of that :relieved:

The only life area left for me where I still have to navigate through the crazy NPC world is the corporate work environment, at least until I manifest financial freedom. Until then, I see PCC as a helpful tool in navigating this corporate environment and for knowing whom I can trust and whom not.

2 Likes

I’m happy for both of you that your lives have gotten better in this way.

5 Likes

PCC & HOM in a custom together have skyrocketed my sales success - running a custom with HOM and EOG1 immediately lost the effect, and the drive associated.

3 Likes

I feel @Alphamale and @Vesper and @Luther24 will like this post ^

1 Like

I made a post transcribing the 48 laws of power summary, summarized by Robert Greene himself.

Here are a few of the laws, go to the post to see the full 48 laws.

Writing this out was fascinating, made me realize PCC is SO MUCH MORE than just “manipulation protection” or even a socail sub. It encompasses wealth, power, love and sex, quality of life overall, career, how you spend your personal time, even your inner motivations and drive to succeed.

1 Like

I’m feeling like I need to try out PCC for a couple cycles. I haven’t tried it since it’s first version. I’m not entirely sure if this is recon from LBFH or it’s the wayfinder, way of ROI, Achille’s heel modules from my custom at work.

I bought Wanted Black and was ready to start that for my next cycle. But I decided to play it safe and hold off until I’m ready to take a break on my custom.

So I’m thinking I just might try out PCC and if I don’t like it after 2 cycles I can always go back to LBFH. I think PCC might be just what I need to tighten up any loose ends in the social game so I can really level up in life at this time.

1 Like

@friday mentioned Carpe Diem is a fantastic module for ADHD, but TBH if we were talking about overall subs (other than ACTUAL cognitive enhancers) PCC would be probably the best sub for ADHD.

I have ADHD, I can be a bit “extra” at times, impatient, jumping into conversations ungracefully, not playing “the game” from a perspective that everyone should just be logical like me and go completely off arguments & ideas instead of the influence of the person behind them, hence, I push to be heard rather than push to be influential.

PCC is such an antidote to that

2 Likes

It really seems like a lot of the OG users who have some of the best results LOVE PCC whenever they use it.

It’s exactly what Saiyan4Blue called it, a secret sub. The sales page is unassuming. But… wow is it powerful. Even Saiyan recommended it to his friend because he was getting used/manipulated, but it’s SO much more than that.

Really, it just seems like if you want to leverage all the social/networking results you get, PCC is such a simple solution. Why manifest infinite sexual partners and million-dollar mentors if you’re just going to lose them because you don’t know how to go beyond “aura” and master TRUE INFLUENCE.

@Vesper you gotta switch this out for True Sell for at least one cycle, one of these days. Let True Sell imbue into your spirit, but when you get a new job, and you need to be the new guy that makes an incredible first impression right away, run PCC.

4 Likes

For those who haven’t seen it, let me remind you all of @Luther24 's breakdown of PCC and how complex it is, then the post below, comparing it to the other major social subs.

I was high on PCC while writing all those posts, lol.

2 Likes

How is the recon on PCC for someone new to the sub? I would imagine for someone of high integrity trying to find the right path to influence in arbitrary social groups, there would be plenty of opportunities for the scripting to be activated, and a lot of potential for recon. What have those running it noticed in that respect?

2 Likes

The hard-core PCC users that come to mind are @Luther24, @ouroboros and @Billions

2 Likes

For the more updated version: