Main Disc. Thread - Power Can Corrupt ZP

Another thought hit me as I was reading in the older posts by @Luther24 and others about PCC being the external power, and needing inner power to help balance it a bit.

PCC + Primal would be fun to play with. Adding that to my queue for a future test.

2 Likes

What are the results?! And how many cycles you used them together?! Were there any titles with them .

Did maybe 20 loops of PCC. One loop each day after reading a chapter of 48LP.

Haven’t done a proper cycle with PCC yet.

1 Like

20 loops and still have no one proper cycle?

1 Like

It was one loop per day after reading. No rest days at the time since I was reading the book daily.

With PCC, my goal there was to run a full loop per chapter/law.

I may eventually do it again with PCC as the anchor sub in my cycles l, until I’ve done at least 48 loops. That would be a total of 96 days, or about 3 months’ worth. Not counting the washouts between cycles.

2 Likes

I’m noticing when others are using the laws on me & where I have allowed it. Also noticing where I have used the laws on others too.

5 Likes

If you’re lazy like me there are some amazing summary videos on YouTube such as this Playlist

2 Likes

Law 3 was a lengthy one :joy:

1 Like

The person that did that list also has one for Atomic Habits by James Clear. A book I can’t recommend enough

4 Likes

I have read the book but thank you for sharing this youtube channel. Great Content!

3 Likes

“A person who cannot control his words, shows that he cannot control himself and is unworthy of respect.”

From law 4 chapter.

4 Likes

“By talking more, and making yourself appear weaker and less intelligent than your mark, you can practice deception with greater ease.” From chapter 4 law

1 Like

That seems easier said than done in real life.

What do you mean by real life??

What’s real? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

@Luther24
How many loops / cycles of PCC were necessary for you to permanently incorporate the basics of all these laws into your being?

I would like to use this program to become better at instantly recognizing the lies and agendas of my work colleagues and I wonder how many cycles it approx. takes to get there?
Because as soon as this “lie radar” is incorporated I would like to go back to my main stack…

Thank you in advance. Other’s opinions and experiences are also welcome.

2 Likes

I can’t say, because I never permanently incorporated them into my being.

I don’t have any use or interest for PCC or the 48 Laws of Power.

2 Likes

How come?

Edit: I’m also curious why you’re commenting here if you have no interest in PCC. This is a thread for PCC after all. :thinking:

1 Like

A week for me. I listened briefly last year though. I’m reading the book too. Have watched some videos on it before.

I feel that Genesis helped with this.

1 Like

Odd that you would say that, considering that you’re the user I associate most with PCC; you’re the one who first brought PCC onto my radar.

Never really came across it being discussed until you wrote a large and detailed post about it last year on why it was incredibly slept-on.

2 Likes