Main Disc. Thread - Power Can Corrupt ZP

Thank you for clarifying, its good to know. Also, would this be a good sub to run with Wanted and Khan in your opinion?

Thanks in advance

If that’s the vibe you’re going for, yes. With Wanted, you may end being a BIT too secretive, since it’s an attraction sub. There’s a balance between being mysterious and coming across as manipulative. Khan, would synergize well with it.

13 Likes

Understood, tyvm.

2 Likes

Power Can Corrupt I found to be greatly helpful alongside personal power programs, specifically Emperor, Ascension and Khan because it helps to “contain” some of that power and use it meticulously.

For me, Ascension, Emperor, Khan (less so) has the effect of me being outspoken, blunt and ruthless which often worked against me.

Good luck it will grace you

6 Likes

Yes that makes sense, Id imagine it would allow you to strategise using the raw alpha powers of those programs.

Thank you for your input, it helps alot.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Hi, will an experimental version of this sub be released too? Thanks

All subs will eventually be updated to the “experimental version” (it’s not an experiment anymore, it’s ZP v2).

1 Like

Got you, thanks

1 Like

I can attest to that, lol.

You have the choice at the end of the day on when to use them. There’s a time and place for using the Laws of Power and in my opinion, that place isn’t on internet forums.

4 Likes

I agree, there’s very little to gain by using the laws in this forum (unless used to help others)

1 Like

@SaintSovereign can anyone with the experience help me answer, can power can corrupt help to build ideal social circle of friends from scratch, get invited, likeable, charismatic, social skills, confidence, having the social life, making connections and being part of many social circle, gaining contacts etc…

thank you

2 Likes

I think the best choice for strictly that is maybe True Social or possibly Daredevil combined with Inner Circle and then Power Can Corrupt as the third title. That’s how I see it anyway. For the priorities you listed that’d probably be the order in which I’d consider the titles.

2 Likes

Hi friend lol. I used it for a while and I noticed quite a bit of those results.

I’m not going to bump entire posts lol, just scroll up and read the thread.

If the subliminal is calling to you, then you should probably go for it!

I think you’ll enjoy the subliminal :smiley:. It’s very underrated

5 Likes

thank you @Luther24 i’ll go for it,

can i stake this with Wanted I’m currently listening to Wanted and heartsong for dating but now my new year resolution is to make more friends and build social network, and can anyone advice me which other subliminal helps in making more friends, getting invited and liking your company and having an amazing social life.

can PCC with wanted give that results

thank you

2 Likes

PCC + Wanted is very interesting lol and yes of course you can stack it

PCC is one of those titles I’ve tried but never gave it enough time. I was always like 3 months and I can switch titles, so I’ve never really given it time to shine.

@Dare2fly thanks for inquiring because now it just reignites this title for me and keeps it on my radar. Luckily my current stack is set for a good long while, so I don’t have to debate myself on end about PCC or True Sell or this or that. So many good title to choose from so having a clear direction if not a goal is almost crucial at times.

I’d love to hear about PCC + Wanted.

1 Like

I ordered this beautiful custom yesterday
At Friday I will have the testrun.
I am very excited

Ascension core
True Sell core
Power can Corrupt core
Last stand
Positive Being Attractor – Wealth

Wealth Limit Destroyer
Sanguine
All-Seeing
Inner Blaze
Mercy Protocol

Raikov
Voice Master
Potentiator
The Aligner
Deus

Pragya
Organization Perfected
Divine Self-Image
Natural Winner
Purity without

5 Likes

Very sexy build!

Will you journal about it? :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t know.
I stopped Journaling because the subs works excellently for me.
I don’t need proof of progression.
I am proof

I always use a pendulum to decide what to include in a custom and this time was strange.
The pendulum reacted on 4 cores.

True Sell/Ascension /Inner Circle /PcC

I get a yes response to build a 4 core custom. I was unsure to build it, I decided to try a 3 core Menu.

Maybe I journal maybe not.

8 Likes

Did my first test loop of 6 min.
10 Secundos afterwards I lisen to the 48 Laws of power audiobook

:joy:

After 30 min I get tired for 5 min then snapping out of it and make 3 phonecalls to visit new apartments in another city/village.

Made sincere compliments over the phone and every person switched from cold formal to happy warm with me.

I just know what they want to hear

Doing another 3 min of this custom now, it’s fantastic

Did 11 min of this custom and still feeling super good.

Will see in 2-3hours if I do the rest also

Jup ready to do the rest

Somehow the last 4 min gave me the rest.

11 min is perfect, no more than that

I did listen this custom in 3 parts. Part 1 was the first 6 min. Part 2 after 4 hours from min 6-11. And 3 hours later part 3 from min 11-15

It gave me headache after 1 hour and ugly reconciliation until I pulled out the short version of 48 Laws of power audiobook. I lisen the audiobook 2x and I feel fantastic, fresh in mind and super motivated.

Thats funny actually

:joy:

6 Likes