Main Disc. Thread - Paragon ZP

How did you feel?

It was really long time ago, in December 2021. I had a very bad sleep and the day after.
My Recon is mostly bad sleep and therefore my day after is usually not great in terms of energy, mood, etc.

1 Like

Please enter a support ticket for an answer to this idea of maximum number of loops per day, and how to use rest days if you are using it at the maximum recommended loops per day.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if Paragon has markers for the whole body, and with the end goal of having whole body health but that it tackles issue per issue and focusing on the most important and immediate issues?

Whereby it is not that overwhelming.

Because I also run Paragon Sleep and I’d rather make a Custom with it that contains many of the Physical Shifting Modules.

Has anyone tried such a Custom? The concept is fairly simple, instead of using all the mental resources that I’m now usurping at many scripts that I’m not acting on, instead focusing all of that on things innate within the body and that our body can easily and naturally act on!

1. Paragon Sleep
  2. DNA Modulator
  3. Fusion Optimized
  4. Asclepius
  5. Energetic Development
  6. The Architect
  7. Harmonic Singularity
  8. SPS: Digestive System
  9. SPS: Endocrine System
  10. SPS: Immune System
  11. SPS: Renal System
  12. SPS: Respiratory System
  13. APS: Head
  14. SPS: Nervous System
  15. A/SPS Organs
  16. SPS:Integumentary System

This is what it would look like — I’d stack it with Love Bomb for Humanity for a certain amount of time until all the issues I have decided to fix have been resolved.

Has anyone tried this before, is it viable?

It has a lot of Physical Shifting.

The general goal of this Custom is to rebuild the whole body, increase vitality, the energetic system and Aura, while sustaining this whole process with good nutrition, and DEEP REJUVENATING SLEEP.

Which is the foundation for good health.

These modules seem to focus more on actively reinforcing these systems, improving them, and healing them if they have ailments.

While Paragon seems to be more like a program that goes after and focusing on immediate issues, more and more until eventually the objective of pristine health is attained.

Can anyone help me out here?

You know , for questions like this I would like to see subclub create a gift smth equivalent to elite ranks for people who keep doing one title for a " whole year ". If that happens we will see a new kind of reviews that can answer questions like yours & give new perspectives on potential of the title .

6 Likes

now I am moving to paragon sleep because I needed that sub than paragon now, paragon showed me lots of problems both internal & external

1 Like

I’d love to run it all year round forever and ever lol

I wonder if I could micro-loop it separate from my main stack.

You can do whatever you want.

1 Like

Fair enough.

I just tried a micro loop of it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

the recommendation is to still keep maximum 3 programs, even if you’re only listening to one as a microloop.

Also, get significant exposure to a program (say… 1 cycle…) before microlooping.

So, it you feel fine, that’s good! Paragon is very easy to process. But just a heads up microlooping a 4th title is considered experimentation (which we love!), not staying within guidelines (which we also love!)

3 Likes

Thank you for being so helpful!!!

I listened to paragon exclusively for a cycle about 7 weeks ago.

I also used it in my first ever stack and 2nd stack.

I love experimenting when I feel comfortable.

I’ve become very aware when I feel overload creeping in and what to do.

I had a desire to try UA micro looped but probably not a good idea. I also stacked that title twice before.

1 Like

I ran paragon for 1 cycle and I have a suspicion it made me sleep longer. Before I could go from 4 to 6 hours of sleep but now I cant wake up unless I have slept for 8 hours.

my acne also went super bad at some point and had found blood when blowing my nose for days.

2 Likes

Would you please enter a support ticket about this?

oh It’s not a complaint I believe it had to be done for my healing if it did happen :slight_smile:

although I will open it if you wish

Yes please do.

I have to ask out of curiosity, is there a particular reason you are always encouraging people to open support tickets?

It’s quite interesting to me – so I am just asking out of curiosity.

1 Like

When I do, the main reasons I do so:

1 to draw customer service’s attention to a topic or event

2 to make sure a question gets answered by someone who would definitively know the answer

4 Likes

Okay. Thanks for clarifying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another thing Ive realized
was that my skin has been peeling off due to how dry it got around my waist and chest for almost two cycles of Paragon.

I thought it would stop but I might need to actually find some cream? I dont know why except I had started taking cold showers around the same time.

Anyone else having this experience on paragon as well?

1 Like

I have been doing cold showers for more than 5 years straight now since I found that it is good for the body. I don’t get any fevers now due to it and my skin is also very clear. It has hormonal benefits too.

Just search benefits of cold showers and you will see a lot of them on youtube.

For the skin peeling, please do take some medical advice.

2 Likes