Main Disc. Thread - Paragon ZP

have you ran it yet?

Well ive been stacking 3 different ones so ill maybe just start again using 2 stacks. Have you used any products and got results?

oh, thats a full stack :slight_smile:

i got pretty results from stark qv2, but now im running ascension zp, not so much to report til now

gonna probably buy paragon 2 weeks from now and see if it can help with my skin issues :slight_smile:

but for now im only running ascension zp

Ok yes maybe ill just run 1 then what does ascention do? There are so many different programmes.

1 Like

How long were you using Stark for before getting results and what does stark do?

2 is a sweet spot i think but it varies from person to person, see what fits you :smiley:

hahahah yes theres many this might help though

i started seeing results within 1 week it was primarily being fluent in social situations and such.

yeah they dont recommend running any subs alongside sub club titles, remove any other producer titles other than subclub

try it for a month then see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok thank you i was running subs from subclub and another company guess doing too many didnt see any results so starting again from sub club only. I feel light headed on rest days though is that normal when using sub club products.

2 Likes

Try eating a bit more and drinking a few more glasses of water. Paragon ZP is energy intensive so it could make you need more nutrients.

The occasional small chocolate is also a good idea especially if you feel irritaded, angry or any other negative emotions. But donā€™t over indulge of course :grin:

1 Like

How do you set clear expectations on what you want it to work for? I have hip pain and want paragon to help that.

1 Like

Thatā€™s how you do it. Youā€™ve already set your intention. Nothing else is strictly required.

Another way to emphasize and reinforce your intention is to seek out relevant information, professional guidance (from doctor, physical therapist, etc.,), and/or exercises and behavioral recommendations. Then just take balanced (not excessive) action on the best of what youā€™ve learned.

In other words, make it a priority. Itā€™s the advisable course with or without subliminal assistance.

4 Likes

I have done all that got exercises to do etc. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Nice.

Donā€™t be surprised if you find yourself getting a lot more benefit than you might imagine from the exercises, etc.

2 Likes

Thank you did you use paragon and if so what kind of results did you get

Used Paragon ZP briefly to help with a knee joint effusion (so-called ā€˜water on the kneeā€™ based on an underlying inflammation) that flared up in November. Played 8 loops between 29 November and 7 December. Effusion decreased significantly.

After that, I stopped playing Paragon ZP in order to focus exclusively on my higher priority titles. But the joint issue is healing more slowly without it. Iā€™ll likely reintroduce it at some point.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend for the feedback.

1 loop overnight :slight_smile:

There are too many tempting subs but i think the next title iā€™ll buy is Paragon.

Iā€™m running Emp and Wanted Qv2.

Since Paragon is an Ultima.

Can i run it this way?:

Day 1: Emp+Wanted+ParagonU
Day 2: rest
Day 3: Emp+Wanted+ParagonU

Or is it better:

Day 1: Emp+Wanted
Day 2: Paragon
Day 3: Emp+Wanted

Here you have a dilemma: if you are Emperor of your reality, then you donā€™t need instructionsā€¦ But, there is nothing bad in asking higher authorities for advice. Tricky, eh?

Just kidding. Bottle of wine, sex with a tall 178 cm 23yo blond, Dr. House series that made me fucking nasty.

4 Likes

Check out the New Listening Pattern: How Many Loops Should I Listen To (Single and Multiple Titles) for Qv2 and Ultima listening instructions.

2 Likes

I dont think paragon is an ultima anymore

Now its just zp

I think ultimas are being withdrawn with new zp

1 Like