Main Disc. Thread - Paragon Sleep (Now Available!)

@SaintSovereign
or
Submit a ticket.

4 Likes

Memory are the best material for sleep , makes you Cozy and comfy and it gives luxurious feeling , notice that.

Dun dun duuuuun…

@Budewr

1 Like

Looking so forward to tracking my Paragon Sleep results with Circular Ring once it arrives!

I am not using paragon sleep anymore but I have some tips that I wanna share.
This is my score from Oura ring from this morning. I have never had a score over 91.
My average score before I started experimenting with supplements was on average around 78.
Lemme tell you what exactly is this score about. It is about your sleep, your heart, your regeneration from training and how are you feeling when you wake up. Better readiness means you are better prepared to conquer the world.

I have started experimenting with the intention to increase cognitive abilities and testosterone.
This one was the first breakthrough.
https://iherb.com/pr/now-foods-sports-tribulus-1-000-mg-90-tablets/6159
It is not only Tribulus but has also Calcium. When I take it at the night after around 45 minutes I am ready to go to sleep.

After introducing this my score jumped to 85,83,87.
Yesterday I got a new one that is Gotu Kola.

One tablet in the morning and one at night.

As you can see my score today is 91.
Other honorable mentions that may have an impact on improving sleep and what is perfect also on your stress levels and cognition.

Bacopa
https://iherb.com/pr/now-foods-bacopa-extract-450-mg-90-veg-capsules/89694

Reishi
This one is more on improving your stress level but I read many reviews about this and there was often mentioned improving sleep.

5 Likes

I run Paragon Sleep once a week. Granted, I have had the motivation to take action to improve my sleep prior to running PaSl. However, this may be doing something in the background…

Brilliant idea. Upvote here:

1 Like

Why wouln’t that be feasible with the current Paragon Sleep considering that ZP reaps results with just one loop a week?

When we have a stack of 3 titles, we can still run Ascension Chamber once a week.

If we have a stack of 3 titles, we can’t run Paragon Sleep once a week along with that stack.

So the request is to have a version of Paragon Sleep similar to Ascension Chamber that we can run once a week along with the current stack.

3 Likes

Anyone put Paragon Sleep in a Custom yet?

Here.

Best sleep of my life

At weekends I sleep 11-12 hours and I am full of energy since 1 week.

My sleep gets better and better

6 Likes

@Leandros you have it in a Custom?

Been using this since the 27th of August and can definitely say my sleep has improved

I’m going to swap this for Deep Sleep in my Customs.

1 Like

Best sleep every and this brings me massive amounts of energy trough the day

1 Like

Yes @Leandros are you using the store title or do you have it in a Custom is what I’m asking :slight_smile:

In a custom. It took 1 cycle to fully start working like a charm.

First week was :I slept in and stood up groggy for 3 min

Second week I started sleeping on my back ( I couldn’t sleep on my back my whole life, I always slept on the right side)

I stood up fresher

Since the start of the 2nd cycle it is phenomenal I have power the whole day until 3am.

3 Likes

Can you share that Custom please? I’m curious about it.

Love Bomb for Humanity
Paragon Sleep

Deus
Divine Self image
Elegance
Energetic Development XI
Enchanting Smile
Gratitude Embodiment
Inner Gasoline
Joie de Vivre
Khronos Key
Naturalizer
Omnidimensional
Pragya
Song of Joy
Spiritual Freedom
Stress Displacement
The Wonder
Voice Master

5 Likes

@Lion thanks for setting this up… I’d love to see Paragon Sleep Chamber, although I am currently doing the one loop a week experiment right now

2 Likes

have you found answers?

1 Like

Need self discipline to sleep early