Main Disc. Thread - Paragon Sleep Experimental ZP

… is now available. If you’ve purchased Paragon Sleep in the past, your download is already to go. Just head over to “My Account” and “Downloads.” There are no special instructions, run this like you would any other Zero Point title. Try not to mix the Experimental with the Major Title, however – choose one or the other.

And it now it begins. The first prototype of what we believe will open the door for us to create all kinds of new products. Until we get some feedback, I want to remain a bit quiet on what to expect from this version. The objectives of the script are exactly the same, so you won’t be missing out on anything by trying the new version.

I will say that those who use the micro loop strategy will find themselves incredibly satisfied. :wink:

14 Likes

Yessss best stuff on the market this one

Nice! Im about to sleep, ill try it right away! Thanks!

1 Like

Amazing

I was about to give up on Paragon Sleep :joy:

What’s the verdict on this one? Seems like everyone is sleeping on it

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: humor…

@SubliminalUser, this one allows me to sleep at an appointed time with ease.

Lulls me into a deep restorative sleep immediately with an optimal balance between Deep and Rem Sleep.

It also manifests the desire to purchase supplements beneficial for sleep, or certain gadgets.

Closing eyes and opening eyes is essentially what the night will feel like, it just passes in a glimpse and you awake pretty much prepared to tackle the day energised from a restful sleep…

I like it a lot.

You will looking forward to getting a restful sleep in the evening.

5 Likes

I still I cannot see Paragon Exp file in my download page. I thought there was a delay but until now there’s nothing to see?

@SaintSovereign
@RVconsultant

All of the Experimental files (except for those that I did not buy) I do have in my download page. but not the Paragon Sleep Exp.

PM me your order number.

1 Like

Thank you! I found it,

It is not showing in my Download page like all of the rest of experimental files are listed, however when I clicked the ORDERS page, and clicked the VIEW it shows. I am glad you told me about my order number.

As I have been playing around with micro loops for a while now, I suddenly thought to myself, why not do it with Paragon Sleep? Then I saw this from Saint :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

So this is in the rotation for micro loops now…

1 Like

Has anyone tried a Gravity blanket or a Weighted blanket?

No but i am planning to order! But skeptical about the blanket that supposed to be used in the summer to make it cooler

1 Like

The shop in my country has also a Weight blanket with thermoregulation so I am curious.
Not going to order it right now. Need to read more about it, but I guess in the near future I will buy some.

1 Like

1 Like

Watched some youtube videos, reviews on that and it seems to be a very cool thing. Can better your overall sleep, and lengthen deep sleep. So I definitely gonna buy one. Either normal or cooling.

1 Like

Great :slight_smile: ! Please let me know your experience of it