Main Disc. Thread: Paragon Complete Ultima (Formerly Primarch Complete)

@SaintSovereign Does Paragon do anything for mental and emotional issues such as depression or anxiety?

1 Like

Iā€™d assume based off a previous answer that thatā€™s more to do with Dragon Reborn and thatā€™s the primary goal of DR. Whereas this one is for physical healing which is a primary goal for this.

1 Like

I figured as much but knowing that depression is often linked to a chemical imbalance in the brain I thought I would ask

The same could be asked regarding ADHD because that has a lot to do with an underdeveloped frontal lobe in the brain that regulates impulse control and decision making and planning

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Does Paragon Ultima have any of the COVID experimental scripting?

1 Like

Hope to get my copy soon enough and will provide feedback related to healing the eyes. Iā€™m confident the Ultima can handle it.

Iā€™m all-in regarding restoring my previous eye sight.

4 Likes

I am just listening to the first loop of this. Feeling drowsiness. Really enjoyable relaxing.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been remiss in not giving a shout-out to Robin Hobbā€™s liveship Paragon here. (no relation, Iā€™m assuming, but still.)

Cover artā€™s a wee bit corny, but, trust me, these books are truly wonderful.

Thatā€™s Paragon reaching down protectively in the picture.

3 Likes

I bought this one to be able to get better sleep, and Iā€™ve been getting really deep sleep. I find myself being able to breathe easier as I listen to it, even though I donā€™t have problems in that area. I felt a lot of heat the first night. Iā€™ve also felt all this heat on two different occasions out of nowhere in the middle of the day.

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign or anybody else with a similar experience, this might be too personal but, you mentioned in an older conversation that you were taking a kinda TRT (Clomid and AI), has Paragon helped in any way?
I certainly subscribe to the idea that modern life exposes us (voluntarily or involuntarily) to many more hormone disrupters than say a couple of hundred years ago.
Age undoubtedly impacts our hormones and itā€™s difficult to isolate any particular factor in a short space of time but it would be interesting to hear whether you, or anyone else, have already started noticing any healing from this subliminal in that area.

1 Like

Is Paragon only to be run whilst at rest ? or can it be run whilst multitasking ?

Iā€™ve run it while multitasking, and it still works - the first few days I ran it it made me feel ill every time (some kind of cleansing reaction I think). It can definitely knock you out though, so might be best not to run it when you have a lot to get done.

Also, I think all subs work better if you run them while meditating. Quieting the mind and opening yourself up seems to reduce resistance. If you have a serious health issue, it might help if you put aside an hour to meditate while running a loop of Paragon.

5 Likes

My dad had a c4/c5 fusion surgery in 2018 because of a pinched nerve. He has a rod in his neck. He can barely move his arm at this moment. Do you think Paragon would help him? @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Heard a loopā€¦ Sleep is nowhere to be found

2 Likes

I tweaked my right back shoulder trap area a few days ago and Iā€™m curious if Paragon would help with that ?

@SaintSovereign @Fire

4 Likes

@StateOfBeing, @James - Paragon Complete Ultima (PCU) is supposed to help in ALL types of physical healing. Follow whatever your doctor advices you along with PCU

1 Like

Iā€™m a little confusedā€¦didnā€™t project Hero still have plenty of time before its completion? Is the ā€œCompleteā€ in PCU supposed to indicate that this project is completed?

1 Like

Iā€™m not Saint, but really, thereā€™s one way to find out. Itā€™s not going to do him any harm, so why not try it.

3 Likes

Same with me
I have been listening for a week now ,
I donā€™t feel sleepy at all witj this

1 Like

I broke the tail end of my two off days so I can run Elixir and then Paragon Complete right after before bed

2 Likes