Main Disc. Thread: Paragon Complete Ultima (Formerly Primarch Complete)

Do car speakers work with ultima?

1 Like

I suppose if you sit down exactly in the center (careful if you drive stick) between the speakers, and they are the kind of quality that street racers use, but not at the volume that it makes the metal of the car vibrate, they will not work as well as a good pair of studio headphones. :slight_smile:

Oh, and keep the windows closed to minimize outside sounds.

Fine, the message is that everything can work, the key word is what Saint already quoted: diminished. Itā€™s a complicated sound wave, so the more crystal clear the speaker can project it, the better. And you really need the separate channels as well, so one in each ear.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

What about physical healing with emotional causes of those symptoms?
Would Paragon take care of it? Would you recommend adding Elixir?

1 Like

The concentrations of hormones, including testosterone, vary with age. Hormone variation is probably one of the main parts of the clock guiding (and responding to) the aging process. Apparently, sex hormones called androgens affect follicle growth, and in some individuals vary with age due to genetics.

Im currently listening to this someone has uploaded it on youtube also recommend Complex PTSD from surviving to thriving

1 Like

Am i correct in saying you only run it when you want to recover from injury ?. Its not one you can run everyday.

@SaintSovereign

When testing Primarch, which has become paragon, you mentioned you got some crazy benefits/ results outside of just the physical domain (I believe you mentioned something spiritual). Will you share what you were talking about and is a similar effect possible with this version?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not gonna run it with no other subs man, Iā€™ve got important stuff in the list =)

And there is physiologically things wrong, just doctors canā€™t find it hence why I say ā€œmedicalā€ is not the case. A massage therapist etc can easily see something is not right.

Iā€™m gonna listen to it a few loops and see how this goes =) DR already helped and things are pretty good tbh now compared to before but still not 100, eg cold hands and feet, etc.

doctors are often like ā€˜if I canā€™t operate on it it aint brokenā€™ (this was my exp)

3 wanted me to be operated on for something, I was about to be - then through my own googling I found a different condition with similar symptoms and I knew the way it was caused (from reading the research) was similar to what I went through - I asked the doctor that was gonna operate about it he didnā€™t know the condition and got mad at me - later I went to another doctor, turned out I dodged a bullet getting almost operated on (stopped 1 day before it) and fuck yes. I am a legend.

Anyways, Paragon works, I can already feel it one loop in. Thanks Guys. Also great that itā€™s Ultima so I can stack.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome, do you mean intuitively or is it already improving your condition?
Or what have you felt happening?

you going to run it solo first and then stack or go straight to stacking?

1 Like

Haha,paragon ultima sounds like a great program.though was expecting a more all round booster/stronger spartan/ef when it was called primarch.any possibility of getting something like that when project hero is further in like the description of the warhammer primarch?will definitely buy it if it does(^-^)

The primarchs were bred to be perfect generals, warriors and statesmen; larger, stronger, faster, and smarter than any normal Human could ever hope to be. They possessed a potent charisma and martial prowess that made them like the mythical gods of old, untouchable by disease, old age or supposedly the petty failings of lesser men.

4 Likes

You can run Paragon every day to enhance and keep your health top notch. Iā€™m probably going to run it for quite some time.

8 Likes

Oh wow, Iā€™d been putting Survival instinct in all my stack for that purpose. Time to switch ig.

2 Likes

Both intuitively and improvements, I just dont like to talk about things too much because it interferes with experiencing them for me at this point. So far letā€™s say: energy moving in the body, warming up parts that were cold, muscles relaxing/vibrating, etc!

Stacking straight away because there are other subs I want to listen to.

@DarkPhilosopher @SaintSovereign Is there specific scripting to improve biomechanics and posture and how the muscles and joints work ?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign I had laser surgery on one eye, the other eye is fine, vision in that eye has not improved. I donā€™t have a squint. This is a lazy eye at the moment. The doctor told me that in my case, the visual cortex is responsible for my vision and that the visual neurons are less developed because they have been suppressed for a long time. Do you think Paragon can handle this problem?

1 Like

No. The script is written in a manner that your subconscious instructs the body to heal what needs to be healed. Itā€™s a beautiful piece of work.

12 Likes

Yes, itā€™s possible based on the script, but remember that the script is just a set of instructions ā€” ultimately, your subconscious is the one doing the work.

I recommend using it for 30 days to see if there are improvements and if not, request a refund.

5 Likes

Got it. That does sound like a beautiful piece of work. So although the script doesnā€™t explicitly address it, it can still lead to improvement in posture, biomechanics and muscular health, am I concluding this correctly?

1 Like

Thanks @SaintSovereign, I understand and i will give it a chance.