Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

be patient

9 Likes

Im quite suprised there isnt a mention of physical shifting in there. It definitely feels like it has it. Is there really no physical shifting, or is it part of the “much more”?

1 Like

It’s there, we’re just having an issue figuring out the best way to describe it, as the physical shifting in ZP titles are very much “self-led.” Meaning, it isn’t explicitly described as we did before. You decide how to shift, subconsciously. It does work, however. I just added the “early version” of that objective.

10 Likes

First :grin:

2 Likes

Damn @SaintSovereign
That profile pic is dope af

9 Likes

I think this is the right timing to declare that my manhood has actually grown in size.

Penis Enlargement was never a big priority for me, so I have not a direct comparison measurement before Diamond ZP but my reference point (which is my iPhone X) indicates that it grew between 0.4 cm minimum and 0.8 cm maximum (0.16-0.32 inches).

10 Likes

It seems to me that they’re going in a certain order. It probably surprised no one that Emperor was the first one and Dragon Reborn following it makes sense to me too :slight_smile:

@SaintSovereign sweet new profile picture. Everything I see the old one around in life (usually on the back of someone’s car, I’ve noticed), you come to mind.

2 Likes

Ascended Mogul: Ascended Mogul: Become the Alpha Male and Succeed at Business - SubliminalClub

14 Likes

giphy (2)

2 Likes

DIAMOND: Diamond: Improve Your Sexual Performance, Increase Your Pleasure and Arousal Subliminal - SubliminalClub

10 Likes

that new avatar though :wink:

5 Likes

It’s called the Flower of Life. The symbol of creation, and the solution to abundant energy. But that’s a different topic :smiley:

(I also chose it for the logo of my company lol)

Anyway, it’s gonna take a bit of getting used to until I realise its Saint who is replying!

8 Likes

An apt profile pic too.

I chuckled at that one haha.

2 Likes

Looks like yours

2 Likes

Just what I was looking for.

Chosen (basic updates – protips and some usage stuff): Chosen: Cultivate a Powerful, Positive, Irresistible Alpha Leadership Mindset - SubliminalClub

11 Likes

IYKYK :wink:

4 Likes

Alchemist Core Updated. Explorer and Supreme will be updated once we update the bundled titles: Alchemist Core: Become the Spiritual Alpha, Cultivate Energy, Improve Manifestation - SubliminalClub

10 Likes

So exhausted expecting the worst or for things to be difficult no matter what. Would it be a good idea to run Chosen with Dragon Reborn?

2 Likes

Dreams updated: Lucid Dream Subliminal - DREAMS - SubliminalClub

5 Likes