Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Objectives for Emperor looking good :eyes:

Excited to see how these objectives compare to Stark.

6 Likes

These are great. Keep em coming!

I want to see the pro-tips for Stark (if any).

5 Likes

Whenever anyone tries to hand you something let your personal assistant take it :+1:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Perhaps u can say some modules tell them in kind of riddles per se… as well as differentiate the similarities and differences , well much appreciated anyways

Me waiting for new objectives.

7 Likes

New objectives are on the way. I tested a new experimental ZP build and unfortunately got the “energy” side effect.

All night.

I slept one hour last night. Today, I’m taking a bit easy, but I’ll drop another one in a bit.

15 Likes

There are pro-tips for all titles. :wink:

17 Likes

Oops, rofl. Well, we just accidentally spoiled a potential future product. If released, it’s a 7 minute special ZP. It’s what I was actually testing these past few weeks :frowning:

Removing this from the listing for now. This is why I don’t need to work when tired, rofl.

25 Likes

This have anything to do with that new ZP you mentioned?

Lol, look at the post right above yours. :wink:

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign - since the objectives are being re-written, what do you think about replacing the gender-specific wording to be more neutral (where appropriate)? I know there’s a “Gender and Sexual Orientation” section, but it would be more clear/accurate.

2 Likes

Change the words in your mind read with whatever gender you associate yourself with .

4 Likes

What value does this strategy bring? I’m lost on this

2 Likes

I agree with this, a lot of gender neutral titles have very straight male-specific marketing that puts off some lady friends when I recommend it to them.

2 Likes

Gonna be honest, probably not. We’re not at a stage where we want to expand beyond our core market. Still need to improve internal processes to handle higher demand.

12 Likes

Sorry for the question @SaintSovereign but these updated files, are they in our downloads or we have to buy them separetely ? Are they really different from the preview files ?

Just reading the additions to Dragon Reborn ZP I am so happy and grateful to be on this journey
I can’t thank @Fire and @SaintSovereign enough
Thank you so much for the opportunity to grow in ways I never thought would happen

10 Likes

It’s the same files. We just went through the scripts and listed the objectives and updated the copy. No need to redownload.

7 Likes

Is stark the next description and objective list we get? And can we hope to see that tonight lol