Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

I think it’ll happen in whatever order it happens, because it could not happen any other way.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

So DR stage 2 has physical healing wow ? :slight_smile:

Is it like paragon ?

1 Like

There was some physical healing from DR ST2 (leg pain disappeared and I felt a lot more lighter and healthier) but it wasn’t like Paragon in my experience.

I think they have 2 different approaches. Dragon Blood heals you physically through removal of spiritual, mental, emotional and physical trauma while Paragon is directly focused on the physical aspect.

3 Likes

Yes, more are coming today. I just crashed yesterday. We really have to stop overworking ourselves.

23 Likes

I love you @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

Hoping Stark and Wanted are ready to go

6 Likes

Take some well needed and deserved breaks… i just wanna read the objectives but rest a bit yall more then anything deserve it

4 Likes

I aspire to get to the level of productivity that in the future, Machine: Rest and other similar modules are more tempting than their action-based counterparts.

1 Like

Ascension’s up: Become an Alpha Male with Ascension - Subliminal Club

17 Likes

Please, make description updates for Wanted, Stark and Primal Seduction the next.

2 Likes

be patient

9 Likes

Im quite suprised there isnt a mention of physical shifting in there. It definitely feels like it has it. Is there really no physical shifting, or is it part of the “much more”?

1 Like

It’s there, we’re just having an issue figuring out the best way to describe it, as the physical shifting in ZP titles are very much “self-led.” Meaning, it isn’t explicitly described as we did before. You decide how to shift, subconsciously. It does work, however. I just added the “early version” of that objective.

10 Likes

First :grin:

2 Likes

Damn @SaintSovereign
That profile pic is dope af

9 Likes

I think this is the right timing to declare that my manhood has actually grown in size.

Penis Enlargement was never a big priority for me, so I have not a direct comparison measurement before Diamond ZP but my reference point (which is my iPhone X) indicates that it grew between 0.4 cm minimum and 0.8 cm maximum (0.16-0.32 inches).

10 Likes

It seems to me that they’re going in a certain order. It probably surprised no one that Emperor was the first one and Dragon Reborn following it makes sense to me too :slight_smile:

@SaintSovereign sweet new profile picture. Everything I see the old one around in life (usually on the back of someone’s car, I’ve noticed), you come to mind.

2 Likes

Ascended Mogul: Ascended Mogul: Become the Alpha Male and Succeed at Business - SubliminalClub

14 Likes

giphy (2)

2 Likes

DIAMOND: Diamond: Improve Your Sexual Performance, Increase Your Pleasure and Arousal Subliminal - SubliminalClub

10 Likes