Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Been actively posting for two months now :rofl:

Ah okay, that makes sense. Does seem like people lack the patience to wait for the finished objectives :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I was about to post that the recent objectives are not as good as the first few.

And now that i see this comment it makes sense as you seem to be rushing to appease the crowd.

I think this is counterproductive and in my opinion you should only release these objectives when they are fully ready even if people complain.

1 Like

Update: just ran elixir after reading the objectives

2 Likes

100% agreed. The community should accept the fact that expressing these objectives requires effort and time. Instead of constantly asking for “need updates pls” while drooling on their keyboards.

2 Likes

FINALLY!

Super happy for this one.

1 Like

Stark (Stark Terminus, actually) was the first subliminal program with which I experienced clear, direct, truly unarguable effects. (I figured that was because it easily connected with my extraverted Intuition function.)

5 Likes

I agree with @Monarch and @MadaraUchiha, people complain way too much about the speed of releases ever since SC completely upped their game with ZP. Quality over quantity, but I guess we’re in the minority for that apparently.

The similarities/differences page for Stark is underwhelming, for example. Getting a 1000 word essay with Emperor and a couple of lines for Stark seems odd.

It’s a lot of work though so I do understand and don’t want to complain, but I do wish things were a bit calmer like pre-ZP. I’ve got a feeling that the moment these objectives are complete you’ll have half the userbase suddenly bitching about how “there hasn’t been a new sub released in a long time”.

8 Likes

How about I start handing out temporary bans for anyone who complains about how short or long they are?

I hate to get like this, but we have A LOT we need to do and the constant complaints and whining are slowing things down. We appreciate how excited everyone is getting about our products, but people are getting absolutely demanding on everything. We even had an individual post complaining about having to hit tab twice to get to the password field due to the new “get a login link emailed to me” option. Between that and the conspiracies, everything is being slowed down to a crawl.

Everyone needs to chill out so we can get this done.

22 Likes

@Monarch, @MadaraUchiha, @bombayduck - I don’t think SaintSovereign is releasing some of the objectives now and some later due to forum requests. It is, in my opinion, because there are so many objectives to be mined from the titles that it will take time. It also makes it easier for SaintSovereign and Fire to do it in installments.

Personally, I too like the idea of releasing all the objectives of each title at once. But I defer to the Co-founders’ judgement on how they want to do it.

8 Likes

Hey Jcast,

I think it’s a great idea. I am thinking about doing the same thing with Ascension. Hoping it will help me assimilate the scripting from Ascension while removing/addressing anything that would potentially cause recon or obstacles to embodying the subs goals.

If you decide to add it, please post about it as I’m still in my cycle and can’t change yet. Good luck bro!

2 Likes

Greatly appreciate everything you and Fire do to bring us amazing products which help us change our lives.

And shout out to the mods who keep the tire fire from overwhelming the town!

The forum collectively needs to run a bunch o loops of Chosen to get their neediness down and be grateful for all that’s going on.

7 Likes

Honestly this is a relief
Objectives are honestly short
It is not a complaint and you guys are highly appreciated, but nice to have it long

thats what she said

6 Likes

Aahahahahahah

1 Like

You are right Anako
Subclub will be a big business in the near future, and making decisions according to what I and you say is not going to be productive.
Honestly there was NO need for THIS objectives of commander, cuz there is literally NOTHING new in them which is not in the description. So what is the point?
The point of releasing objectives is being able to CHOOSE between subs, with emperorZP objectives it was good. But these other things? Nah.
It literally is being nice guy towards members, they can release the objectives when the fuck they want. Let them WHINE, its not like they can file sth legal against you guys. Honestly boundaries are getting confused here, the only comment I wrote in this thread was “FOR GOD’S SAKE😫”, why? Cuz I JUST wanted to show enthusiasm and only that.
So if I was the CO-founder(which I am not🤣) I would take it slow, answer some tickets. Mine some quality objectives and chill.
Lets not expect EVERYONE in the forum to stop whining, let’s ignore them.

2 Likes

But that’s exactly what they’re doing, i know that if i want a sub that focuses on power, status, authority and charisma to run commander. I now have clear differences between stark and emperor, they both seem to be fully encompassing subs that hit multiple things but if i want more focus on fame/charisma then i choose stark, if those things don’t interest me I can go with emperor.

A massive list filled with unnecessary guff won’t aid anyone, whether the objectives are a 1000 words or 100 doesn’t matter, it doesn’t effect the actual content of the sub itself.

4 Likes

It seems like it DOES aidemphasized text ME and some other people here.
Give me a definition of power will ya?you think stark does not have power?
There is NO guff in emperorZP’s complete objectives

The idea of objectives was never mine
And go and see the CURRENT objectives if commander and compare it with it’s description, there is NO difference.
I am not saying there is no need for objectives. I am saying the co-founders’ time and plans are much more precious and imperturbable to be affected by some customers.these objectives of commander have literally no use for anyone, cuz everything is mentioned in the description.
What I saw here is saint telling fire: yo fire, these guys are whining and they have no idea how busy we are, so lets release sth as objectives.
There has been NO mining in commander’s objectives. You give me the description I will write similar to those objectives for you. But in emperorZP this was not the case.
All I wanna say is your time and plan is so precious to be affected by someone’s recon, whining or orders
When you don’t define boundaries even a moron like me comes and criticized you guys.

2 Likes

This :point_up:

It’s also worth pointing out that they seem to be overwhelmed with the volume of work that needs to be done especially with their limited time. And when Saint or Fire has to deal with “stupid posts” it diverts their attention from what’s important.

We as a community need to exercise a little patience and understanding. Let’s make their lives easier, not harder.

3 Likes