Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Come to the Dark side we have cookies lol

4 Likes

I legit tried 7 minutes for two weeks because I saw Saint saying it might be better but needs further testing … felt like an absolute waste of time.

Emperor + Stark + WANTED was what I was running. Honestly running those two weeks at 7 minutes I feel like I lost momentum.

15 minutes assimilates way better for me.

Results > Cookies :cookie: :smirk:

2 Likes

y5dGXE

Several people have started typing…

Your answer was correct, however. Feel free to repost it.

5 Likes

Sex and Seduction: Sex & Seduction: Enhance Your Romance and Sex Life Subliminal - SubliminalClub

15 Likes

Very impressive list of store titles with objectives complete at Post #1.

I’m waiting for Wanted and Khan…

1 Like

:grin: And I’m waiting for all of them.

Okay everyone. Saint and Fire know what to do. Please stop with the… what ever it is you’re doing to keep requesting certain product page updates.

5 Likes

Sanguine is a standard ZP program and needs to be treated like one. If you include it in your stack, you need to treat it as one of your 3 programs and continue to follow the Subliminal Club listening recommendations to schedule your sessions.

Also, one thing people should be very clear on is that Sanguine does not help with reconciliation by removing the load that titles place on one’s mind, rather, Sanguine helps with reconciliation by bolstering the subjective mood and sense of wellbeing.

(I know this because 1.5 years ago when it was first observed that Sanguine could help with reconciliation, I made the same mistaken interpretation that you are making. It’s back in the history of the forum somewhere. @DarkPhilosopher enlightened me at the time.

Here:
Main Disc. Thread - 12 is here - #273 by Malkuth)

What your original post should say is:

" @SaintSovereign the description to Sanguine contains a pro-tip that may be confusing to some readers. It uses the phrase: ‘Stacking Sanguine with another title in your stack at 1 loop every day…will help’. This should probably be reworded before users start taking it as an excuse to play this or other titles every single day. "

Maybe changing it to “…at 1 loop every subliminal listening day…” as @Palpatine suggests would prevent misunderstanding.

4 Likes

StarkQ: StarkQ: Enhance Your Intelligence, Social Influence, Romance and Empire Building Skills - SubliminalClub

25 Likes

Dropped the Q from the StarkQ name and it’s Stark ZP now. Wonder if the box art will be updated too:

Sometime, when I exist in a universe with more time. :frowning:

14 Likes

Why was my comment deleted ?

I mean obviously it was a joke :sweat_smile:

I don’t know but maybe it was because of the epilepsia it created :exploding_head: :wink:

Hahahah, I actually came late so i have no idea on what happened

Anyways cheers my friend

1 Like

The objectives make me want to run it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Haha I will be replacing RM in my stack with Stark.

1 Like

Commander: The Commander: Create a Commanding Aura, Raise Your Internal and External Status Subliminal - SubliminalClub

13 Likes

Elixir: The Elixir: Supercharge Your Emotional Healing - SubliminalClub

14 Likes

True Social: True Social: Supercharge Your Social Life, Social Standing and Popularity - SubliminalClub

11 Likes

I haven’t got any of those last few products; I just appreciate the work you both put in for us. :slight_smile:

11 Likes