Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Then follow Saint. He doesn’t stick to the recommended pattern but gauges the process and reacts accordingly. But, please, pay attention to the fact he doesn’t go beyond the recommended pattern. But still, those tracks are meant to be run for 15 minutes. We need to remember that.

How does it work for you?

Did you base this upon your own experience? Because the founders never said this nor does my own experience match what you are saying.

I just started this pattern adapting to the full loops.

I’m having less results right now (I barely notice anything from Primal Seduction) but also less recon so I suspect stuff is processing.

2 Likes

Yes, in my experience.

Do you feel overloaded?

Not sure what does that feel like?

I just don’t like the 15 min so much because the integration, processing, execution is extended and so are the blooms. But that’s just my experience and I’m still finding my way with ZP.

I do not feel like I’m overloaded but rather that I’m processing a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Less energy and drive. Sluggish intellect. Brain fog. Tired and sleepy. Headaches.

My theory is that the 320 kbs and flac hit deeper and the process becomes less noticeable, there is less conscious interference and more allowing the subconscious to do. This translates into more recon, which is a good thing if you know how to ride that wave

2 Likes

Nope…

That’s why I’m interested in @Sub.Zero’s suggestion. If there are more rest days in between, then I would think you would see results faster since you don’t keep adding a load to the mind when it already has input to process.

1 Like

Yes, TRY it… I’m blooming on Ascension today and I ran it last time three days ago. I feel not so much from Primal Seduction so I suspect it has some form of build-up and that it needs to be released so it can execute as well.

ZP definitely works, I’m just of the opinion that ZP is a big improvement but I personally dislike the delivery (power level / amount of listening) I would have preferred much less power and an hour long file in ZP format I believe that would increase our ability to process, integrate and execute and make the cycles much smaller…

But that’s just my thinking a lot of people prefer the 15 minutes.

When a sub does not bring results for me it is either integrating on a deeper level or I have overexposed on it… interesting part is that other subs are still able to execute. So I just stop running PS for awhile and the results will return.

2 Likes

Recon is just an intensive healing process at work so it’s a good thing although the “results” are not nice.

To me, it’s the upgraded ZP that does hit deeper. I experienced that when switching to the upgraded version on DR.

That’s the reasoning behind it. It worked this way on Q and Qv2 as well. We need to remember that ZP was meant to be run once per week and the whole processing lasts up to 30 days.

Here’s another confirmation.

3 Likes

Yes and that’s crazy… because I still feel my Customs (which I have stopped listening to still affect me on a deep level) not on a conscious one but deep in the subconscious.

Alright…common sense is a good thing then!

I believe recon is more than just the symptoms, it is an invitation and opportunity to gain more rapport with hour own subconscious. These feelings that come up, is your own subconscious communicating to you. Part of conscious guidance is action, but also diving deeper into what is being communicated to you, so you can gain the lessons and move on. There is a personal truth in there, relating to your own path. Once you dive into it and reach the core or root, you will have completed the reconciliation cycle or layer.

Yes this is also true for me and what i was trying to say.

Personally, I was getting amazing (external) results when running Wanted Mk.III (one of the prototypes) and it was a one-hour track. I was listening to two loops per day. When I switched to the 15-minute track those (external) results were not there but the internal results were much more profound.

But ZP got nerfed a bit (compared with the prototypes) since the energy level was really high and I believe it was also related to the power of auras on Wanted (Mk.III) that got nerfed as well. That’s why those externals results got diminished a lot, I think.

1 Like

Yes, that’s just what I’m saying I absolutely love the scripts here (the programs, their scripts) they are so magnificent. I just preferred some build method— I love about ZP that it works with me and for example Ascension gives me no anger, nor some of the “side effects” that I experienced on the previous versions it works much more with me but I also personally feel ZP has some other downsides (my opinion) and in particular in regards to the exposure but that’s just how I see it.

For me running something every day, maybe an hour and taking the weekends off was optimal (bloom /deeper integration on the weekends) from the build-up. Anddd… I never liked anything above Q, not even Terminus let alone Terminus Squared I felt the results where diminished consciously that it affected me more on a deep subconscious level but not so much emotionally.

Anyhow… that’s just me.

I also liked how these less intense feels did not linger on for so long or how I could use programs situationally. For example Diamond or Libertine Ultima before a date with results disappearing the day after.

So there are benefits and downsides to all sorts of adjustments to the build methods is just depends on the circumstances whether that be good or bad… :slight_smile:

And also,

Would of loved to try that one to compare it myself… maybe it had more aspects from Qv2 in it…

Wdym energy levels?

I remember the incredibly energy surges everyone had from listening Q and this helped tremendously to execute the Auras and energetic scripts (imo).

Anyhow bro @Sub.Zero we are derailing this thread big time :sweat_smile:

It’s not a downside since we can gauge the process and set the exposure in accordance with it. The downisde could be that ZP is so strong it’s more difficult to set the right amount of exposure.

Yes, that could be another downside.

The energy generated in your body thanks to ZP.

Yeah, but… oh well. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah the current versions often make a tad bit sleepy :sleeping: yet also awake so I cannot use them before sleep lol.

I loved how some past versions energised me, or had an state-shift effect on a very conscious level while listening.

All around ZP (for me) the reconciliation is much easier to handle, no emotional outbursts, etc but I experience less results. Their are intense peaks but it’s less consistent I would say and I feel this all has to do with timing, that aside it does feel FAR more congruent, personal and natural.

Okay, last thing I want to say that if I felt overloaded on Q, just one night sleep and the day after I was singing in the shower from the bloom LOL.

Here with ZP it can take maybe 3-4 days or longer but usually those blooms come after much longer time and I have barely experienced them.

1 Like