Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Sanguine has a C next to it, which means complete. If you go all the way to the top of the thread, you’ll see a list of completed subs.

1 Like

Maybe that is why there seems to be a lot more overload and everyone switching to 5 minutes or less. Seems like the listening guidelines might be too high and 15 min could be shocking in some cases. For example, I myself had some very strong, unexpected, and very uncomfortable effects when I started testing the new builds at 15 minutes.

1 Like

There were fine for the first ZP release but now I would say the norm should be listening to your stack every four days and one cycle should last 25 days. This is how it feels to me at least. The recommended pattern became too much when ZP got upgraded three weeks ago.

2 Likes

How many minutes?

15, of course. :heart_eyes:
I’ve never reduced that amount and I’m not going to. To me it’s not about the intensity of ZP but the time required for effective processing. When you’re overloaded the processing is slower and the results less intense. We all are getting overloaded when following the old recommended pattern.

2 Likes

It’s really weird too because I transitioned to the full loops and I experience less (emotional) or obvious reconciliation.

So might that suggest lower listening time would cause less overload in the first place, thus faster processing and more intense results?

Yes, my previous cycle something weird like that was happening. I wasn’t noticing a lot of positive results but I wasn’t getting killed by overload & recon, or I just don’t remember. But I did get killed by a ZP custom @ 15 minutes.

It may be that the processing power got diminished and, therefore, there’s less room for recon (but also the results) to kick in.

That’s correct.

Jup, processing, integration, execution.

This is why I always liked longer files and less powerful even on Q I was listening 1 loop every other day and had significant results.

And never had overexposure and barely had recon.

Now it’s just a lot of information packed and the results unfold after a few days of processing…

1 Like

Yeah results have been weird it’s like I can sense the processing but I’m not executing fully.

1 Like

Which means something like 5 min every 2 or 3 days would be worth trying.

I find with the full loops results are much stronger (intensity) but it also needs more time to unfold…

2 Likes

Does that cause lots overload & recon shortly after listening though?

We all should give it more room for processing, more room in the form of more rest days.

I’m not a fan of reducing the whole track to the first 5 minutes since it’s 15 minutes long for a reason. I would rather go with more rest days. Three days at first and if still overloaded four days and so on.

That confirms what I said.

4 Likes

Problem with this is that you won’t be able to stack much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am highly open to more rest days with 15 minutes and will probably try it because you guys are saying so. But this reasoning seems wrong. The 15 minutes was from a long time ago and they have changed a lot of variables since then so it is still an open question how long the listening should be. Saint himself doesn’t use more than 5 min for a reason.

You can always try to run one sub every four days and interlace it with the other sub you would listen every four days as well but two days after listening to the first sub.

Day 1: Sub A
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Sub B
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Sub A
Day 6: Rest
and so on.

I don’t recommend running more than two titles anyway. Not when all those tools are so powerful, unless they were light subs aimed at the same goals or just supporting one another to create a synergy.

Yeah, but he increases that amount gradually up to 15 minutes. If there was a need to run it for 5 minutes only the tracks would be 5 minutes long already.

I think we can do the same with the rest days. If one is not enough go for three, if four days seem to be too much rest then reduce it to three days. Sticking to one fixed pattern is not a good idea. The tools are too strong to do so. We need to gauge the process and react accordingly.

1 Like

This I doubt because the effects of 15 minutes can border on dangerous in my experience.

I’m doing Mon, Wed, Fr and weekends off, full loops on M,W,F.