Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

If you need more inner work to get done. PS would get you there sooner or later but later than a solid Primal run.

Or because PS encountered some blockages it needs to work on in the first place. On ZP your current self-development level matters:

Sure, hopefully, we won’t get banned for hijacking the thread.
:blush:

Go get them tiger! lol

How do you decide on that?

Deep introspection, estimating “who you are” right now and your current situation, and defining what you really want in that area of your life and who (the attributes) you need to become to get what you want “naturally” and “effortlessly”. Then do the inner work to become that hero.

Actually Ascension is manifesting powerfully for me so I feel like Primal Seduction is just temporarily “behind the curtains” :slight_smile:

This is why consistency is SO important with ZP give the programs time to integrate and stick with them you will see incredibly results

1 Like

Tomorrow or Tuesday. I took the weekend off.

That’s hard to say. They’re different scripts, but should induce similar effects. UA was always a hard title to get right. I think we finally did. You’ll like UAZP.

lol, I told everyone – we don’t “BS.” We told the truth about the updates. For those who remember, ZP is comprised of two components: a primer (specialized, standardized scripting in every title) and “flow,” the core title scripting. Those who tested ZP will tell you that we had some of them try a version of Zero Point called “ZPPF,” where the “primer” and the “flow” files were separate. From there, all the early ZP titles had a 1:1 ratio of primer vs. flow scripting. In other words, 50% was primer, 50% was flow. After testing an adjusted ratio of 25% primer to 75% flow, we noticed muuuuuch better results and decided to update the Q software and titles at the same time.

Nope. See above. The only thing changed in most titles was the bitrate and ratio of primer vs. flow / core scripting.

Kinda. It didn’t work “external” first, it was just a lot pushier in trying to get you to take external action, which would reaffirm the internal. ZP is opposite. Work deeply on the internal and allow those results to “flow” externally naturally.

It always started internally. We just had a lot of scripting that tried to get you to take action now, allowing the inner and external to reflect upon each other like an immediate mirror. ZP takes a different approach.

QZP’s recon was too high. I think it was @AlexanderGraves and @Sub.Zero who were affected the most.

If anyone feels they’ve experienced INCREASED recon with the updated titles, PM me with details. If it is a true widespread issue, we can always update the instructions or drop the titles a power level.

Same. I still run 3-5 minutes because I have an absurd flow factor, but the new titles cause markedly less recon. Love Bomb For Humanity can get me a little snappy (all emotional healing titles do), but it’s definitely easier to run.

Well, yes. We’ve always said that you can go DOWN in exposure, just not up.

Not true. People, do not start false speculation about things. You may ask, of course, but please do not make claims that have no evidence to back it.

For awhile, I’ve been reluctant to talk about the inner workings of the tech, as we always have people trying to spy, but I’ll give you an interesting tidbit: ZP scripts are, on average, 25% shorter than Qv2. The information rate is only a moderate step up from Qv2. It’s based on Terminus technology, like Terminus itself.

And the notion that results unfold after a few days of processing is not new. Qv2 did the same thing. Most of you just didn’t notice you results / recon cycles. The difference is that the Zero Point primer is asking you to pay attention to changes in your inner and outer lives to confirm mentally that changes are occurring. Now, you are noticing your results / recon cycles. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can always go down in listening time. Just don’t go UP. Less exposure will never cause an issue.

I would, but given that I have multiple business properties to manage, I can’t allow myself to recon too much, given that I play a rather large decision making role. I can’t even lose a day and a half of productivity to recon.

I mean, look at this thread. People having issues with even the nerfed ZP – there was no way that we were publicly releasing OG Zero Point.

It’s the same feeling you get now if you’ve run a Zero Point title and experienced the “energizing” effect rather than the sleepy one. It was just much more intense.

OG Zero Point. It was potent, but unsustainable.

Yes, he most certainly is.

11 Likes

Awesome! Will definitely test this.

UA and Khan were the first titles I purchased from SubClub 3 years ago so I have a special place in my heart for them. Also why I wanted UA to work so bad.

Are there any changes to be made in the Ultimate Artist Core in the Q Store due to this?

2 Likes

No changes to core. Just rebalancing. But it’s a big one. For some reason (I have it written in my notes somewhere), UA was like 75% primer, 25% core. Now, it’s the opposite, hence the new results.

5 Likes

Yes, I felt as if I had been getting crucified. Literally. :blush:
But what if we implemented the newest anti-recon tech in it? Just wondering.

So far so good. I follow the recommended pattern.

It was just a statement, I’m not going to complain about anything because I know you know better than me what to do and I wouldn’t dare try to push you for any change to the tech. I did it once only when we were testing ZP but I had no choice because Mk.III was so great. :blush:

Perfecto :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’ll put it like this: part of the anti-recon scripting / upgrade / update was removing the last remnants of that version of Zero Point, rofl. It’s a lost cause.

5 Likes

@Houdini it’s time to start grieving then. :blush:
No worries, I will always be there for you. :heart_eyes:

But to emphasize it once again, QZP gave me a lot of recon and one of the QZP prototypes got me to the point where I felt as if I had been getting crucified mentally. I pushed forward for the sake of the test anyway but it was really painful.

3 Likes

LOL you meanie! ROFL!

@Houdini - current tech works very well bro. Appreciate the feedback though but I think it is getting better and better thanks to all the current changes (anti-recon, 320kbps and rebalancing).

Sometimes we do tend to forget that it is we who are actually doing the work in our subconcious with the aid of the subliminals and not the other way round. Not pointed at what you said of course but some self-reflection on my part after reading the above thread.

3 Likes

That’s the very core of Mental Alchemy.
@Houdini admitted he was getting great results on Ascension ZP but not the results he desired on Primal Seduction. I’m not going to judge anyone but we need to do the groundwork before moving to more advanced stuff. One again:

Scope of the goals will still affect processing and recon, depending on your current level of growth.

1 Like

This is a good reminder and needs to be stressed. If some titles/customs are working and others aren’t then we have to look at:

Which means there are parts of us that need healing. After we address that with healing titles or run those titles that are “not working” for longer, we will see results.

Basically once again going back to:

2 Likes

Just in case: I was being sarcastic :smiley: Never doubted the copy write :slight_smile:

On the full loops (if I do not overload) I get more intense, deeper and more profound results.

Results are more consistent though on 5 minutes, listening more often… for example — it is like the 5 minutes takes less time to “unpack” from processing, integration and execution whereby those cycles are shorter but again, also less intense and profound.

The ZP’s really take sometime to process and requires a lot of brain power whereas a lighter but longer file would give the brain an easier and more time to process in the now, giving more direct results (I believe).

I also feel a bit tired now but I barely need sleep because I’m also energised “mentally”, I believe from the brain that is constantly processing scripts. So I think with full loops you definitely need at least 2 rest days in between loops but it is also constantly taxing.

That’s just what I have noticed so far.

I would love to test this and I believe it would be beneficial for me…

I remember when we had Terminus and Terminus Squared on Q, on Terminus I had vert very INTENSE results from 1 loop that lasted hours upon hours, but then it also stopped working for awhile. Terminus Squared the results where very inconsistent and more deep somewhere vaguely in the mind with executions now… and then, even though there were mental shifts… not so much directly emotional.

I kinda feel ZP is like that but idk…

With the regular strength level I felt a very consistent amount of mental/emotional shifts and direct executions while it was still very very intense.

I always felt like that was my personal optimal strength level and never used the Terminus or Terminus Squared because while I felt it went deeper (especially Terminus Squared) the results for me were very inconsistent, and weird too, with like parts of the script execution here and there, also weeks later and just randomisation all around.

I honestly believe a much lower strength level with just a little bit more listening is way more beneficial for results. Not even a speeded up track idk just like Q strength but with ZP (which honestly is a way better build imo).

Maybe we can just give it a test?

Woops. I’m sorry. I meant it kinda felt that way… FOR ME, but not as a general statement.

Yes but I also felt like the cycles where “shorter” on the regular strength level. And also less deep / more conscious.

I also feel like on ZP I don’t even realise I’m in recon until I’m out of it if that makes sense… like I’ll be in recon and only when it vanishes I become aware of it.

It puts me in a weird state.

I feel like it makes the body sleepy, but the mind awake, I suspect from the processing it puts the mind in a state of cognition. Instead of relaxation.

It kinda feels, to me, like I’m both energised and depleted. But energised mentally like taking a coffee but the body is tired and emotionally I’m also exhausted after running a Zp file.

What was wrong with it?

Also @SaintSovereign I try my best not to make random general statements while trying to explain MY honest personal experience for the benefit of the technology and products so if there is some blanket statement I make it’s probably on accident or a typo.

I think so too… still trying to gauge the best way for me to get results on ZP.

I often feel it’s very intense and draining while I’m still kinda awake and energised. I feel like I could benefit from the regular strength level I think it would bring me better results but who knows.

But it’s also in a much smaller file like packing all that information which was initially in a one hour file in like 15 mins which is very intense for the mind, no?

Yeah but ZP is also strong so maybe Ascension is temporarily overpowering PS… I was getting results with it before Ascension, or it is integrating on a deeper leven whereby I temporarily see less results I had this before it’s like reaching a new height and results come back stronger and more powerful.

LOL…

I don’t want anything to do with Qv2 that’s for sure.

Honestly… I love ZP I like it better than Q (besides the strength level) in terms of how it works, it feels more normal, and other things.

I think it’s a big improvement even how Ascension functions now is unbelievable and it feels so normal, like it truly comes from within, works with ME, as ME.

But it is also taxing.

I remember my brother ran Terminus Stark, Stark Terminus for months and he started to change sooo incredibly much when he stopped listening to it. Like compared to regular Q the results went very deep and where not on as a conscious level compared to StarkQ which I used both versions of A LOT and which definitely able to gauge the difference from.

But again, that’s my personal experience.

I much preferred doing just one loop of Q every other day with constant powerful results as compared to Terminus which was very intense and profound but less constant it was also a little bit draining.

Just trying to give feedback from my experience @SaintSovereign, I do think ZP is much much better in that it feels so incredibly normal it’s insane.

But don’t you think if you listen a tad bit more like one hour (even if that means running the 15 min file 4 times or so) every other day of a much nerved version it would help results and decrease overload?

I think it would enable us to much easier find a balance in terms of recon/results.

Much like Vodka shots compared to beer, one shot may wipe you out for the night or after a few beers you’d start to feel tipsy and know to slow down for awhile.

Zp feels like vodka sometimes LOL. And the recon is barely noticeable when I’m it almost like being drunk and sobering up realising that you were under deep influence (when sober)

If that makes sense.

Yes, but in part I think it is also important for us to share our honest feedback which may or may not contribute to a positive change in technology.

Not in a demanding kind of way, more like a suggestion or feedback.

I always did this in the past because I experimented a lot and there was never and issue with it. I always loved the experimentals and just sharing my experiences, because I love for people to become happy and successful in life and I think the subliminal’s here are truly extraordinary tools.

I felt like this on Terminus, Terminus Squared, and since Qv2 was based on it (which caused a lot of recon for me) I feel it’s a worthy to suggestion that maybe for some individuals with high flow factor or whatever, those who get results easily MAYBE a decreased power level would be more beneficial and contribute to greater results.

But by far, in general the ZP method I would take over the Q stuff lol.

I think it’s going in a very positive direction ESPECIALLY since the refreshers I feel much better already— it was a big improvement in my opinion :slight_smile:

@Lion I appreciate you as always you are a very good mediator, honest, just and fair.

2 Likes

I also feel like I can get tolerance / overload on one title while executing another, from my experience.

For example — I ran Ascension (one loop) four days ago, and I’m still executing and seeing results.

Whereas I probably overdid Primal Seduction and now I stopped seeing results because I think there might be a tolerance, build-up, overload just on that program but not on Ascension directly.

So less is definitely more and works much much better for me.

I think I would have to listen PS and Ascension just once a week for optimal results.

That’s really not a lot, especially for 15 min.

1 Like