Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

I know you didnt ask for it but I am a bass/baritone and always wanted to voice a villain incase you’re looking for voice actors in the future :grin:

2 Likes

Would be fun if Saint put subclub members into an actual game:

Uber_Elysium is trying to take over the world

“I am Uber_Elysium, fear me and my power muhahahah!”

suddenly a portal opens

“Not so fast!..here’s JCast!”

dueling commences

6 Likes

I’ll be cackling in the background as everything proceeds as I have foreseen it.

3 Likes

I love the idea already :joy:

@SaintSovereign Has Sanguine been updated? It doesn’t say latest files

Search for “balanced” in this thread. We discuss it a lot. There was an equal amount of primer vs. core scripting in each title. In this one, it was 55% primer, 45% core. Now it’s 25% primer, 75% core, which we have found to be the best mix.

15 Likes

INNER SECRETS REVEALED!!!

This is a complete sentence.

One of our concepts tie into Subliminal Club, lol. But, I kept thinking about those weird brand tie in games from the 8 and 16-bit console era:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Did you see my question?

1 Like

This vid activated a core memory from my childhood :joy:

2 Likes

Many products in the Download area don’t mention “Latest Files”.

If the zip file is ~70 MB, and each MP3 about 34 MB, then it is the updated version.
The preview files were almost half in size.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Is there a difference in the creativity aspect between UA and RM?

When I tried UA in its pre-Q, Q, Qv2 and ZP versions (before this 320 kbps and anti-recon refresh), I didn’t feel any creative push.

But RM was always inspiring. It helped me be more curious and inspired me to write loads of poetry, articles and witty one-liners.

Either it is the creativity aspect or something to do with my personality being more inclined towards being a Renaissance Man who is interested in various things at the same time as opposed to being excellent at one art via Ultimate Artist.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:
5char

1 Like

Wow, this guy is not BSing us with these updates.

I don’t know what you did, but the power of creativity is incredibly high. Inspirational and automatic flow. I’m seeing things on a whole different perspective regarding the novel I’m working on, which is taking it to a whole new level and removed the damn block that I refused to see past because of forcing the plot in one specific direction.

Its like having a support system that tells you “how about we try it this way?”, “Have you considered doing this instead?” Basically seeing things from different perspectives and dimensions, think omnidimensional module. Its like the pieces of the puzzle are rotating and fitting on their own, and the thread is woven perfectly like some kind of spider.

Despite the explosive creativity, it smooth as a seal’s butt. Truly shocked indeed, I have no idea what the earlier version was now that I’ve tried this one. It did feel lack luster, now that I look back. Worked nevertheless, but rough.

Definitely worth the wait. Your love child finally got what it deserves :smiley:

Thank you :+1:

All of this is just for writing, can’t wait to see what this baby does to my other creative pursuits

14 Likes

That is smooth af! So I’m told haha

2 Likes

Is the current version of Zero Point, Q and Zp merged?

I found I had much more manifestations more often on Q, Zp is strong on the internal maybe the manifestations come overtime.

1 Like

When zero point first came out Saint mentioned (paraphrasing) that ZP works through first internal changes then external manifestation when Q worked from external to internal. The current new rebalanced ZP still works the same way.

6 Likes

Well, I kinda prefer that — it’s the Way, because now you are affecting from “Heaven”downwards, inward to outward instead of reverse.

On Qv2 manifestations were ridiculously strong.

But often, while I had those manifestations I did not feel deserving internally. Zero Point feels more like it does a lot internally, but the external effects, and manifestations are far less (so far, for me).

Is Zero Point just Zero Point or was it merged with Q?

I remember from the testing that QZP, and pure ZP were tested.

On Zero Point you changed internally and thereby realign your external life.

I liked how Qv2 had a lot of external manifestations too, it helped a lot, almost each time I would run Primal Seduction a girl would text me, or someone would reach out, I would see beautiful women everywhere, etc

So far I’m not seeing so much like that from PS but Ascension is working fast so I guess PS has more to be worked on.

1 Like

It’s a completely different build to the point where Saint and Fire had to rewrite each script.

1 Like

It’s very noticeable too (the difference)