Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Emperor Fitness should have a [C] to it now that Beast Unleashed and it’s bff are updated.

How much did you grow?

And thanks for the help @Invictus

Thank you to @SaintSovereign, @Fire, and @CatalystPrime for your work!

Thank you for the upgrades!

Thank you for the refreshes!

Thank you for the flac files!

Thank you for the 320 kps!

22 Likes

Something huge must be cooking behind the scenes for these to still be pending. :thinking:

Or once again, the aliens are blocking RVX-APX from getting built.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Getting started today. Honestly, it was because I had some rough recon on LBFH and I purposefully avoid working on SubClub during those times. I’ll work on the game, or write or something. SubClub’s work requires too much focus. Every time I work with recon, I end up messing up over and over.

16 Likes

Ultimate Artist on deck.

8 Likes

Do you still keep it where you and fire run subs at different times to avoid both having recon? @SaintSovereign

Yes there does seem to be some recon or blockages popping up on LBFH for me too,

Seems like there is some jealousy energy in the middle of my chest only thing is I can’t work out if it’s mine or someone else’s

Have tried some release techniques but it’s not budging.

1 Like

Ultimate Artist coming in a few minutes. It will GREATLY benefit from rebalance. It was very unbalanced, based off of early ZP tests. I think anyone running this will be shocked at how different it feels. The core is unchanged, however.

15 Likes

Fingers crossed for Renaissance Man next :crossed_fingers: :pray:

1 Like

UA ready to go.

5 Likes

what game bro ???

1 Like

@Fire and myself are working on a game. Nothing in stone yet, but we do have a working prototype.

10 Likes

im sure that game will be lit. i make games to if hiring, you could say you have my allegiance:joy:

1 Like

I hope so, it’s been awhile since I put anything new out that wasn’t a sub. Do you know C# and are familiar with networking (for multiplayer). Anyone? PM me or post on my journal.

2 Likes

Unbalanced in what way?

I know you didnt ask for it but I am a bass/baritone and always wanted to voice a villain incase you’re looking for voice actors in the future :grin:

2 Likes

Would be fun if Saint put subclub members into an actual game:

Uber_Elysium is trying to take over the world

“I am Uber_Elysium, fear me and my power muhahahah!”

suddenly a portal opens

“Not so fast!..here’s JCast!”

dueling commences

6 Likes

I’ll be cackling in the background as everything proceeds as I have foreseen it.

3 Likes

I love the idea already :joy: