Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Thank you, I completely missed it.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Do you know when Limitless Executive, Beyond Limitless, and Executive will be added to the Q store?

2 Likes

It definitely should, theoretically. My guess is that a higher quality of audio will allow for the subliminal messaging to be conveyed better/more directly into the subconscious.

Maybe it’s just cause I’ve always been a music head/audiophile, but whenever I listen to music for example, I can immediately tell the difference between a song at 320kbps and one at a smaller bitrate. It’s not noticeable for most, but I personally can tell almost immediately the vast majority of the time. I think that alone can improve the results of subliminals.

4 Likes

He said that will be taken care of after the ZP refresh is finished. I guess it is soon afterwards but not directly. I would guess within a few weeks (maybe in August).

We need some Patience ZP :wink:

Sometime today, with the 320kbps upgrade. @Fire surprised me last night with: Main Disc. Thread - True Sell ZP (Now Available!)

18 Likes

We couldn’t help ourselves: https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/main-disc-thread-paragon-sleep-now-available/

21 Likes

You guys are incredible.

2 Likes

Truly incredible you guys are on fire!

1 Like

C’mon! I just payed my :shopping_cart:!
Finally, I bought CWON, and now, True Sell!

I think, I have to sleep on it about Paragon Sleep Now!

Awesome, guys!

Ran into a slight little problem – will have to push back 320kbps launch until tomorrow morning, along with adding the new modules. It’s something Q-Programmer can easily fix on his first day, hence why I decided not to mess with it. :wink:

10 Likes

Delegating is the key to elevating, way to go!

3 Likes

Oooooo new modules means I can move into phase 1 of Project Stud Muffin

@SaintSovereign I hope you guys did not forget about Ultimate artist refresh. Waiting for it from first day of updates.

Only refreshes left:

Aegis Initiative: Covid 19
Ascension Chamber ZP
Beyond Limitless ZP
Diamond w/o ME ZP
Executive ZP
Limitless Executive ZP
Renaissance Man ZP
RVX and APX ZP
Survival Instinct ZP
Ultimate Artist ZP

4 Likes

These 3 are done.

You may add Ascension Chamber.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Not yet, @Simon.

The last we heard about the status of these 3 are:

And…

It’s just Executive ZP left. Both LE & BL have [C].

2 Likes

No C but Executive is updated if you download it.

3 Likes

Oh okay. Normally SaintSovereign has those “xx on deck” and “xx good to go” comments and I didn’t notice those for the above mentioned products.

I guess the moral of the story is, check your downloads, check the file after downloading and if it isn’t refreshed yet, it will be done soon lol.

1 Like

Exactly.

He did.

:wink:

Do you really think a Giga Chad downloads every zip file every single day just to check what’s done!

:joy:

And about that …

Read it again to see what that was about. :point_down:t2:

:hugs:

2 Likes