Module Pack Release?

I heard in the grape vine that the new module pack will be released today. No word ftom SC ?. Its like a wall of silence :neutral_face:

Can anyone confirm this ? i am eagerly awaiting iron fist module, hair colour restoration or testosterone boosting, HGH modules.

Thanks in advance

7 Likes

it was said right here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t think it was ever confirmed that module pack 9 would be released today lol. It might have been slightly hinted at but @Fire has confirmed nothing yet lol

But it is possible with them upgrading the Q store that we see it today or this week

1 Like

Thanks @SaintSpring

2 Likes

Someone hear said they heard from SC it was coming out today.

1 Like

I guess it is a wait and see type thing then lol. It is still midday on the East coast so we could see an announcement at anytime from now till midnight. Possibly even tomorrow depending on what they are doing to the Q store

1 Like

Lets pray like MCHammer use to say.

2 Likes

Then Saint will show up, show you the cover art for the new modules and say “U Can’t Touch This!”

4 Likes

Now you made me excited…

I will not go to sleep until the module pack is released

2 Likes

Tonight we should see a wealth of new modules created by our loving dear friend Fire…testosterone enhancers, HGH amplifiers, change grey hair to natural colour modules, iron hand all nice goodies tonight ahahahahahaha

1 Like

LOL, THanks @SaintSpring and @TheBoxingScientist for the heads up we will wait before buying new customs :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder if we will get it in August

They may have used up all their monthly surprises lol

1 Like

We got to pray just to make it today​:notes::notes::wink:

1 Like
1 Like

I think the new modules will be up within a few or even couple of days. Almost like Saint and Fire and the whole team are making up for the lost time. My mind is are already overwhelmed by all new stuff :crazy_face:

@Chase dont worry Fire when he delivers goes full monty. He is like a fire ball a nuclear weapon !.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist Thanks for the time machine trip. I forgot that this has a sample of Prince’s When Doves Cry. Fantastic song.

1 Like