Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Quantum Limitless is ready to go.

10 Likes

Beyond Limitless on deck. Benefits from rebalancing and anti-recon. No changes to core.

9 Likes

I always wondered if the one without ME has more imprinting effects.

I always wondered if the one with ME
is any different or more synergistic
than my custom with Diamond core
plus the ME module…
The custom core available
I believe is “without.”

1 Like

Beyond Limitless good to go.

5 Likes

Diamond with ME is literally just Diamond… with some ME scripting. No other differences.

10 Likes

Thanks, yes I will.

Quick question: How long should I continue with 3 minutes for? A month, or indefinitely?

1 Like

Funny you say that, I actually just bought MCT oil as well. Think there was a open bounty thread that spoke about its use.

3 Likes

Great. Start a new thread about it

1 Like
4 Likes

I am on EoG stage 3. I have been doing two cycles of 21 days with 5 rest days (so exact recommendations) for each stage. Stage 1 was by far the hardest. Just buckle down and ride the wave. I am very close to launching my first podcast and that Idea didn’t hit until the end of stage 2. I am proof you gotta listen to recommendations.

Oh I also got a 28% raise and promoted up two levels after being in what I believed a dead end position during stage 2.

I am not trying to brag, I am trying to show definitive results. Hopefully it inspires someone to finally stick to it. (Before this I was a serial switcher)

25 Likes

I’m starting stage 3 tomorrow, combined with Asc Mogul.

2 Likes

It is safe to discuss progress here. (or it should be.)

The essence of boasting is not acknowledgment of your blessings. Rather, arrogant boasting is when you imply that as a consequence of your blessings, there will be no blessings left for anyone else.

In fact, it is expected that everyone here will be able to experience progress that equals or surpasses what you or I have experienced so far. And that includes we ourselves. As time goes on, I hope that the wellbeing and prosperity that we attain will make today’s wellbeing look like the Kiddie Meal version.

14 Likes

Please check the commander, the file only “Commander ZP Masked”

1 Like

Some are like that but it’s completed check the mp3 file size to make sure.

1 Like

Commander is ok. Latest version.

2 Likes

I am so grateful for this. Thank you
Saint is undoubtedly correct that I have a hang up or eleven about money and wealth. My biggest source of anxiety. I can see how it’s a process and will take time to progress
Right now a few thousand dollars would feel like a lot to me where as a person who is used to making over six figures a year that would be closer to pocket change

Have you run RICH at all?

3 Likes

I also have a pretty bad relationship in my mind with money. I discovered just how deep my scarcity mindset is and that effects more than just money. It’s getting quite a bit better but there are still some hang ups. It definently is a process and I didn’t realize how much I grew until I looked back. There were no sudden changes. Things just changed gradually.

I am planning on continuing on as directed and then run stage 4 till the end of the year. If I feel I still have some work to do on my limiting beliefs I will start the process all over again in January.

I have not run RICH because it gave me some serious recon. I will only run RICH when money starts flowing in on various other streams and all I need to do is turn on the afterburner. EoG to me is like taking a sledgehammer to a scarcity mindset.

RICH to me is like adding fuel to a fire. If your fire is scarce, the fuel could smother it. If you had fuel to a blazing fire it will only spread faster.

I have run other programs alongside EoG, but EoG has been always in my stack since I started executing my plan. Now I am running it and a podcast custom I just made.

9 Likes

@James : Brother, 4 rounds of EOG 1 is what did it for me. Have you been running it? If you haven’t why don’t you dd that to your stack and run if until the end of the year. Just add in in there and don’t even think about it. By the end of 2022 you’ll have a whole different money mindset.

6 Likes