Main Disc. Thread - Nouveau R.I.C.H. (Now Available! Q Core for Customs Available!)

Are we really doing this now?

The purpose was to make the subliminal transparent, now the complaint is that you didn’t “feel” anything from a single loop?

Subliminals aren’t drugs, you don’t need to “feel” anything to get results, which is what you’re looking for.

18 Likes

Im just saying that usually when i listen to a subliminal i feel something, when i listen to a new subliminal i always feel something, an urge to do something, an emotion (positive or negative), sometimes headache.

When i listened to Nouveau RICH I did not feel anything, but i know it’s not a drug and what we are looking for are results and nor feeling, i just found it weird that I don’t feel anything.

Im just being honest.

Didn’t mean to insult or disrespect, i know your subliminals work and you know i get good results from subliminals like Hero and Muay Thai Mastery.

1 Like

People are ridiculous smh :man_facepalming:

Nouveau been single handedly the most amazing sub experience I’ve ever had.

5 Likes

Mucho agree

7 Likes

This REALLY feels like Revelation Of Wealth

All results are from Solo’ing Nouveau since it came out.

I’ve almost instantly reconnected to my purpose. It was an old purpose that I lost sight of, that I promised myself I would return, It’s almost exactly what I would have expected from a Revelation Of Spirit + Nouveau RICH stack, except it’s all coming from NR.

My beliefs are changing around the concept of productivity itself. “I was so productive today” is some people’s idea of a result… I’m starting to go deeper, questioning whether I want to be productive to even accomplish anything, or if I want to be productive purely to maintain the identity of a “hard worker”… identities are useless as stories we tell ourselves, though… Introspections happening here are hard to articulate but I’m feeling there’s so much more than just productivity itself. (Which is the foundation of scalable thinking)

Couple of manifestations of clients coming in, but I work in sales, so I’m rife for this.

On a trip to Montreal this weekend and had a 5 minute period of some deep deep introspection, a bit of sadness, I was struck by the spontaneous epiphany that I was sad that I started to take life and success seriously so “late” in life. I was mourning my lost years. Then I realized I met my fiancée at 23 and probably was making good pace, and just being hard on myself - but not before I got hit by the full force of the sadness

The amount I’m learning on Nouveau is incredible. I process conversations for their useful info rapidly, I pivot money and business conversations into ones that will have the most benefit to me, I pivot conversations about anything to conversations that.

I’ve even replaced more of my chess addiction with a bubbling up of excitement to pursue more of the purpose I described earlier. Realized that chess is addicting to me because it’s the only platform I have to passionately give 110% of my brainpower, but, I can repurpose that energy now that I have a new (rediscovered) channel for it.

Communication is also through the roof. Like a mini true sell, but… different. Less goal oriented to an extent. But very effective. In just a few days I perfected the sales pitch for my new role, that usually takes me 3+ months to find a perfect pitch. The understanding of the product and the buyer went way up and gave me an easy to communicate presentation spontaneously.

Bought my girl the perfect wedding ring here in Montreal too, great price, beautiful find, call it a manifestation couldn’t have been more perfect

But just like @RagnarLothbrok gets easy results on HERO and MTMX, I get a bit of easier results on wealth subs, because I have real world experience in that domain, and not to mention two years foundational listening of EOG and Ascended Mogul, which wasn’t an easy ride, I wasn’t a quick responder, it was a lot of pain, recon, obsession, failures, “not feeling anything.”

26 Likes

YES. I thought I was the only one, literally I was questioning everything in terms of why I wanted money in the first place, made me return to art surprisingly enough.

9 Likes

So I did get a revelation from Nouveau RICH, i judged it too soon:

I also bought 2 money books :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Some titles i think will stack well with Nouveau RICH:

House Of Medici - Extra wealth scripting, Strategic genius, Mastermind, Network

Power Can Corrupt - Like mini Hom but without the extra wealth scripting, more focus on interpersonal skills and power

Godlike Masculinity: The Commander - Adding an aura of pure status and power, making you The Nouveau Commander who will use his charisma and influence to become rich and powerful

For now I’m really leaning towards adding GLM: TC

3 Likes

Stark + Nouveau R.I.C.H. + Index Gate must be a kick-ass for anyone in IT.

9 Likes

Or trying to get into IT

1 Like

Yes @James, I want to know this as well. Was thinking of stacking them.

2 Likes

Yesterday I mentioned how my feelings towards past events , situations, and behavior had become different to look back on or hoping to change or make different.

Today I was thinking about a couple of things or a time frame in my past and felt almost painful. Not in a traumatic way but that I need to let this all go and move on no matter how much it hurts

3 Likes

I dont want to go to work anymore fuck this shit :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

3 Likes

agree with you . But if someone is moonlighting (doing 2 jobs simulatenously)… Stark could be a problem. I would chooose Chosen in that case or Commander or Emperor Black.

1 Like

And so it begins…

Use that.

Focus it towards creating something you do want.

7 Likes

This has me questioning my new job already. I almost want to go back to my other job, do massage as a side hustle rather than work for someone, and look into voice overs. Just as I had this thought I passed a sign that said “The New You” lol

3 Likes

So far I only ever did that one loop the other day, and I still can’t shake off the thought of going back to my old job either.

I know my current one pays a shit ton more, and I have much more status now (especially with all the projects I keep working on), but I just feel like I don’t have that freedom anymore as I had back when I was working at the tourism council.

Even the type of events I worked on, the people I worked with (was better cause they were around my age), the fact that every floor there knew my name, and how my talents were being utilized as part of my uniqueness and individuality at the organization, and while I still feel like my talents are getting used here too (like my persuasion skills, extroverted personality, creativity), I just don’t feel like I am enjoying it as much as the previous place, even though I’ve grown much more, and today got recommended as consultant for FISU University World Cup 3x3 basketball, which will be hosted in Qatar, and depending on how well I do, it could lead me to be recommended to be part of the National federation with a recommendation for the international one, I feel like that joy I had before is not there anymore.

I’m thinking I’ll bring back one of my customs with Khan, and then stack it with this, as I feel like that would be more beneficial, as Khan’s mindset makes me love my work more, mainly due to the pride I get from seeing my status rising.

15 Likes

@SaintSovereign whats the difference between this and HoM? Who would you recommend HoM for and who would you recommend NRICH for?

2 Likes

why? could you give an example, please?

1 Like