Main Disc. Thread - Mogul ZP

Very interesting read about how one’s personality type may affect his income-earning ability.

I am trying to be careful about not running anything or making decisions that make me quite far away from my archetype.

5 Likes
4 Likes

First experience with Mogul ZP, lesgooooo

6 Likes

Thought I’d leave this here

3 Likes
  • when I am with two people or more they were focusing the conversation toward me . When they reply to each other they look at my eyes and speak to me . Like I am the centre .

• being energy efficient , no waste of money or time . This happened with me with the first Mogul title but after listening for 12 hours :sweat_smile:

• seeing some possessions with new eyes . A more appreciative loving eyes .

Edit

• there is some one was mocking me subtly (I know the reasons) . Since using Mogul zp he started praising me genuinely in different occasions!
9 Likes

Dreams on Mogul zp

3 Likes

What about building businesses in poor countries like afghanistan?
I mean countries where the quality should be good to some extent. And there is nothing like copyright to let you have your own brand.
And If you wanna flourish your business, gotta be the head supplier of the chain. Like if you wanna build a company in Afghanistan. You gotta create a company that is independent from other countries products.
And you know
A sub for country Like afghanistan

1 Like

Mogul is for building businesses of any kind.

7 Likes

@Alphamale : You don’t need a specific sub for poor countries. Mogul ZP will work anywhere. I know people who have built large profitable businesses in Third World countries. Businesses that make more money than what most people have in the US. You have to remember this : a sub doesn’t do the work for you. It’s not magic. You have to intently look for money making opportunities in Afghanistan and if those are available then the sub will help you turn them into reality but you have to do your part of the work.

Now if Afghanistan is too dangerous a country to start a business in, you still have the option to leave. Those are decisions you have to make for yourself. A sub can’t make those decisions for you.

Subs are great but they won’t replace your active participation. There is no point in making a sub for specific countries. A sub will only manifest those opportunities that are available in the environment but you have to put yourself in a position where the sub could work.

What you’re asking for is similar to asking if they can make a seduction sub for people who don’t go out and stay home all the time. A sub is not going to make a girl appear in your living room out the blue. You have to go out and put yourself in a place where girls can see you and interact with you. The same for business and wealth.

4 Likes

I wish the girl appeared in my room😂
Apart from joke
Thanks!

3 Likes

I would recommend you pair Mogul ZP with Limit Destroyer Ultima to really blow past all limiting beliefs around starting a business in Afghanistan despite the challenges.

3 Likes

Yes sir!..…

Lets wait until limit destroyer ZP comes

2 Likes

Then your stack will go from 7 titles to 9 :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah funny😆
But u know, imagine using ZP
I could run 32 titles in 8 hours​:joy::joy:

Thanks
Well
My dad is a fucking dictator and I am independent now
So not that much money

Omg same here I can’t wait

1 Like

Check out Mark haughton on YouTube he’s won multiple times he talks mostly about quantum physics and he has a podcast. I don’t listen to his meditations anymore because I use my subs and don’t want anything to conflict but his info has been helpful. With the combination of his knowledge and the subs it may speed things up for ya! Good luck sounds like your right there :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Borders don’t apply. Nor does it have to be a "business."

Mogul user in a poor/unstable country can:

• Get a dream work-from-home job in a multinational company
  • Successfully offer Freelance/B2B/B2C services to clients worldwide
  • Build an online business of any type – ecommerce, affiliate, software, information, entertainment, etc.

Of course, one could do any of these locally as well. :slight_smile:

:+1:t2:

8 Likes

Yes!
Also investing in crypto

3 Likes