Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye ZP

I think we can all learn something from having interacted with Alphamale. I certainly have. It has exposed my blinders to certain egoic pride.

images (4)

Edit: blinders towards my own ego, in case that wasn’t clear

3 Likes

Started Mind’s Eye today. Lez goooo.

4 Likes

Thanks mehn
Not for the thanks
For the ego pride, I love it

1 Week ago I lost a key .

I didn’t realize it until the next day . On this day I replayed in my mind what I did with the keys the day before , the scenes where I did used the keys were coming to my mind like a film sequence . Beyond a point , there was no ‘scene’ . I concluded , my flat mates should have taken the keys . Anyway I didn’t bother to ask since I didn’t wanna create a drama and the keys too wasn’t that important .

And yesterday I manifested it . Seems one of the flat mate took it .

That’s VISUALIZATION + MANIFESTATION :sunglasses:

5 Likes

am i the only one who gets a significant increase in sexual energy when running minds eye?

im running it solo to be specific.

1 Like

Not sure if it’s the same but username lord.patrik mentions it helps with circulating sexual energy:

2 Likes

Maybe it’s energy you perceive as being sexual, not necessarily sexual?

1 Like

Did you have a lot of results using mindseye i am using that title?

@Sandman1268
I’ve had significant improvements in my visualization abilities, and that’s had a big impact on almost everything I think to apply the skill to!

2 Likes

Haven’t read the rest of the thread but I’m just gonna drop a quick reply to this and say Yes! I’ve noticed that too. It’s weird, huh? :smiley:

i think its because it heightens all senses.

1 Like

Curious. I was thinking the same thing the other day, how my perception of ‘time’ has changed recently… but I didn’t know to attribute it to ME-ZP specifically but both your experiences with ME points towards that.

Indeed, I thought maybe I should try and revisit a previous Timeshift project of mine… and it’s not like space-time will start to break down anyway, right?

Right?! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your response how long did you use mindseye for till you saw results and which version did you use zero point or ultima?

2 Likes

I used the ultima last year for about 2 months, and saw a little benefit, just a handful of loops of zp last month really bloomed the results into what I’m experiencing now.

1 Like

Thank you brother for getting back to me.

3 Likes

Might it be valuable to release ME ZPT2 experimental (similar to the Q T2 experimental) for comparison’s sake? :eyes: @SaintSovereign @Fire

3 Likes

Oh the possibilities however MindsEye terminus alone put me into recon for the week and I only used it once D:

Edit: Forgot about the recon reduction that could be present.

3 Likes

Dreams are very real on minds eye

3 Likes

How far along have you come with this ability? What you’re referring to btw is called “quantum visualization”…I’ve had this ability for a while and it can get pretty fun but sometimes I damn near start to act out the things I imagine so I have to be alone if I plan to do this exercise for extended periods of time.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. I’ve done this for a long time and chalked it up to being part of my “weird”.

Never knew it had a label.

3 Likes