Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima

Speaking of a glitch in the Matrix have any of you ever read that subreddit?

1 Like

I have.

I have always wondered how I could create my own glitch in the Matrix. Unfortunately, no one has ever succeeded. The stories in that subreddit are about people who accidentally experienced glitches.

2 Likes

Some people meditate for this precise reason.

2 Likes

The power of love is a curious thing it makes a one man weep, makes another man sing

6 Likes

As long as you’re not walking on a thin line.

1 Like

A female friend of mine ran one loop of LB and when she closed her eyes she saw the colour purple. She said that was awesome since that was the first time she saw anything let alone so vivid a colour.

9 Likes

Love Bomb did so much for me, its my favorite program.

What are you’re expiriences?

what did it do for you?

share ur stories man

1 Like

First of al whenever I lisen to Love Bomb the first 28 min I have a heart opening where I feel powerful love and I always direct this love to the parts in me where I need it the most.

Examples

( that’s only one of Many)
When my brother was born my mother put me aside and I had the emotional state of : she left me, I am alone…
So I let this love flow into me and overwrite myself with love until I get to the point where I feel that it doesn’t matter if somebody leaves me or not because I love myself
I can be alone and have a good time

( sculpting myself)
I asked myself: how can I feel this love forever and then the next 12 days I was working every loop I did on myself until I feel the love constantly and GENERATE it for myself :wink:

much is healed in me since then
I am friendly to myself
I am loving to myself
I am generous to myself
I love to be me
I have a good heart

14 Likes

really happy for you man,I have been learning to love myself for years…still only scratch the surface…later this year,I will also add it to my stack…thanks for sharing…it warms my heart just reading your post…

5 Likes

Rock n Roll Bro

Very interesting.
Normally when I lisen to LB the first 30 min I have a heart opening and I let the love I feel flow into the parts that needs it the most.

I did this for over a month

Today I turned LB on (its the second thing I do after brushing my teeth)
I had only thoughts of : I am lovable and deserve to be loved, love will come to me, I am ready to be loved… And after the loop I am getting tired

Now let’s see what happens next

8 Likes

You are the MAN!

1 Like

Thanks man You too.

Your way of communication is incredible rar

:+1::+1:

1 Like

has anyone experienced the reverse effect of love bomb?past few day ,every times I run LBU…my
brain will keep flashing negative thoughts and feeling ? why is that ?

2 Likes

Jup I had that since yesterday but I think it’s because there’s an overflow of Love or a dominant positive state in me now that brings the negative to the surface.

But I can shoot the Negativity away easily

3 Likes

@Leandros you say you feel your heart opening can you describe those feelings where they originate from ?. Is it a feeling of heat ? butterfly sensation ? pins and needles ?

1 Like

I wonder if it might be some reconciliation.

Also @TheBoxingScientist funny you should mention this. I’ve felt like my stomach has been experiencing butterflies in a not-so-good way for weeks. I don’t think it’s LBU. Not sure what it is.

@TheBoxingScientist

It was like a river of love that’s building a lake inside my chest.

I use it for over a month to direct this love into the parts in me that need them the most.

Since 2 days I have only thoughts of : I deserve to be loved, love is coming into my life, I accept that I am lovable and so on and so forth.

Instead of letting the love I felt burst outwards I let it flow internal.
Also I had the love feeling only the first 30 min. Of the loop

I was 20 min ago in a shop buying groceries and I saw these women and instead of lighting my balls with fire I stopped and automatically thought : chill out, love is coming my way

10 Likes

I had such an opening once while running Alchemist. After an important dream I woke up full of loving energy.
Sadly for me this experience stopped after a while when some old patterns emerged.

Maybe with love bomb this can happen again for me. I will see.

2 Likes